Thread: Account was hacked and now banned. HiRez not helping.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 778
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Account was hacked and now banned. HiRez not helping.

On May 3rd someone someone accessed my account some how and changed my password and e-mail address, locking me out of my account. As soon as I saw this e-mail I went and filled out a ticket on HiRez's support. I never received an e-mail so I did this a few times and still never got an e-mail until the next day when I finally got one. I then replied to that e-mail everyday hoping it would make the response time faster.

On May 6th I got spammed with a bunch of Verification codes because the person put one time protection on my account. I'm not entirely sure why I got these e-mails but I did. So I sent them the screen shots of all of that and still didn't hear back from them.

On May 7th I sent them another ticket because honestly at this point I was just panicked that I would never get my account back and wasn't getting word back form them at all.

It wasn't until 10 days after my account was hacked on May 13th after my account was hacked that I finally got a response from HiRez support asking for information about my account. I quickly filled out the info and sent it back to them.

The next day they changed the e-mail address back to mine and I was able to recover my account.

Once I got in all of my "linked" accounts were changed and one of them I couldn't unlink was the Google account. Which was under an entirely different e-mail than the one they originally used to change my info and the one that was on it when I got it changed back to my e-mail address. After contacting support again they were able to unlink it and also help me with some technical problems I was having. Honestly, outside of it taking them 10 days to finally help me, when they finally did they were very helpful.

I thought everything was fine after that. However, on May 23rd I got message on Steam that someone had commented on one of my Smite screen shots on Steam laughing about how my account had been banned. I tried logging in and it was.

I went to check my e-mails and got two from HiRez. One e-mail saying my account has been permanently suspended for reason: Your account has been banned. I also got another e-mail informing me of game suspension from Smite. Reason: Your account has been suspended from Smite.

The person has changed their name since but they had the name Trey and in their past named they even had treyton514 which is very similar to the e-mail that was being used on my account.

I sent HiRez Support all of this information in a support ticket hoping that whatever happened I could at least have a discussion with someone and they would understand that it wasn't me who did anything.

Later that day they e-mailed me back basically saying my account was found to be in violation of the EULA... as you can see. I wrote back to them asking if they could elaborate or understand that I didn't have my account for over 10 days and that something must have happened during that time. I gave them the support tickets that HiRezSaitama helped me on and I haven't gotten a response back.

I tried feeling out another ticket and haven't gotten a response back to that one either.

I have spent a good amount of time and money on my account... and I mean a lot of money. Even more once I could buy gems on Steam store. I just want to talk to someone who can help me out with my account. Thank you!

I also filled out another support ticket. Question Reference #25169207

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Okay first of all you sold your account on the site called player auctions not once but multiple times and scamming people which hiRez also confirmed btw. I have screenshots and proof that you did. I tried contacting you before the account was banned and never got a reply I gave you a fair chance even though you didn't deserve one. I also waisted money on that account while I had it. Overall you keep whining to HiRez in hopes of getting your account back which I can't help but let irritate me that your doing so after being scammed by you.

Achievements:
    Listen dude I have no freaking idea what you are talking about. My account was legit hacked on May 3rd. I don't know if it was you who tried to sell my account or someone else tried selling it to you-- I'm just trying to get my account back that I've spent thousands on. I would never sell it and it's weird that you'd be stalking me all the way here just to continue to mess with me.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I see Rainbow closing this thread soon LOL, but man it was entertaining. I want to know who was selling accounts and how it all happens!? *grabs more popcorn.

Wait not that makes me wonder, how the hell can you sell you accounts?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Achievements:
    I'm so glad that my account being hacked and banned was very entertaining for you. It's really upsetting that I can't get anyone from HiRez to talk to me and help me out with getting back my account I've had since 2014 and have spent 1000s of dollars on. Selling accounts doesn't make any freaking since. I love this game and would never sell my account. Just sucks seeing all the years I invested in HiRez thrown away because they can't talk to me.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Not messing with you it's seriously annoying that you're still playing dumb. I spent a good amount of money on that account and so have other people that you've scammed. You can't play dumb when there is proof of you selling it multiple times. I'm not here to "mess with you" just here to make sure you get what you deserve. No more scamming people with your fucking account. Just amazes me that even though there is proof of you selling it multiple times not once not twice but multiple times you still try and beg for it back. You scammed the wrong person all i'm saying.

Achievements:
    Listen man I didn't try and sell my account. It was hacked. Whoever hacked it tried selling it to you. I'm sorry you're an idiot who tried to buy an account when that's clearly against the rules but that has nothing to do with me. So please go away and leave me alone. You are borderline harassing me and stalking me.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    What I want to know is how did you find out he was selling the account? And where the heck are you guys going to buy accounts and sell them?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Same thing has happened to me

My account was hacked and sold on playerauctions. I found out because the buyer sent hirez an email to change the account email and it bounced to my email address. I then contacted the buyer via email and he told me he purchased the account through there. Thats when I found out that my account was stolen. I logged into smite and all my gems and chests were gone. I contacted hirez about the issue then they instantly banned my account for selling it online. When I asked if there was any way to reset my account. Is there nothing that can be done about this??????? It's kind of ridiculous, I'm the victim and I'm being punished? I even had to make a new account to post on the forums.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    We dont allow Discussing Disciplinary Actions if you wish to talk about it then do it through Support Ticket

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*