Please of the love of fucking god fix ranked matches... like literally i can't play with a friend just because he has 200 mmr less than me? but we are in same division? really? i remember when i could play with someone even if they were 1 division below me.... like that bullshit.

Also i have one suggestion since i play mostly ranked and i have to say its horrible with the amount of people getting disconnected... so my thing is you fix you goddamn servers or you ban the people who dc in ranked for 1 week... those banned people won't be able to play any ranked games at all for 1 week, but can play casuals or other game mods..... they fucking ruin ranked, only yesterday i had 16 disconnects in 20 games.... those 16 were in my team, in the enemy team there was only 1 game in which they had a disconnect. I don't know how the fuck is that even possible but please fucking do something so people who have bad internet never touch ranked by banning them when they get disconnect.... i mean in ranked you try to win and how the fuck you gonna win when you get disconnects every game, you should really punish those who leave games seriously....

Do take into consideration this cause this is ruining almost all ranked games, the amount of disconnects, in ranked, since i came back, like 2 weeks ago, is fucking insane, 1-2 years ago i barely had 1-2 disconnects over 40 games and now almost every goddamn game has one? wtf you doing to those that disconnect? telling them pls don't leave you game and give them 100 gems so they leave again? ban them from ranked for a month i don't care, i don't want to lose games cause someone in my team leaves my game.