Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clash ranked

Banned Follower
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Yeah so I heard but if you made it to where you can only play level 10 chars and spice it up a bit, I think it will be worthwhile.
    I don't think it would change. It would turn into a camping fest of just killing minions like before. Or the more op team camping spawn and not allowing anyone out. . You know as well as I do, when you play for rank ppl don't do it for fun.tbey do it for that lil number next to their name. And will not do anything to jeopardize it. Would be a snooze fest like last time.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by STOPB4NNIN6ME View Post
    I don't think it would change. It would turn into a camping fest of just killing minions like before. Or the more op team camping spawn and not allowing anyone out. . You know as well as I do, when you play for rank ppl don't do it for fun.tbey do it for that lil number next to their name. And will not do anything to jeopardize it. Would be a snooze fest like last time.
    Hmmm then maybe change Arena. I remember doing an adventure arena a while back and it was fun, they should put that Arena back. It was the one where the dragon heads came out of the ground hole.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!