Thread: Ganesh's Passive

New Member Cupidhead Cyberundertaker's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Ganesh's Passive

Dear HiRez,

Please change Ganesh's passive. I really enjoy playing him, I can even reach top damage with him, but sadly I can hardly get any kills because of his passive. Unfortunately, this makes the gameplay a little bit boring; therefore, I ask you one more time, please change his passive, even if you change it just a little bit. Perhaps you could just nerf the range, or make it possible for someone to receive the kill only if he hits the enemy that has been killed, or put a 5 minute cooldown on the passive, or whatever. Here's an even better idea: remove the passive and think of something else. Maybe give an ally a shield when you kill an enemy, or spawn unicors that give your team free wards as you die, or transform the enemy team into elves as you buy an item, The best solution I have so far is that both ally and Ganesh receive the kill. Even if it is just the number on the scoreboard, I would be pleased. So, please do something. Please make Ganesh and Smite great again, I am begging you.

Also, if you could change the Smite PC version's UI to what it was half a year ago, that would be great. I would seriously consider not to quit playing smite.

Best Regards,
    Cyberundertaker

Junior Member Cupidhead MakoMajo's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Ganesha's passive is fine, it's really helpful for building up their ADC while still being aggresive

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Actually it garbage. It's non existent in solo or when alone, gives him no defensive stats and in conquest you leave lane pretty early so you shouldn't be stacking for your adc. Fafnir's passive boosts income off everything and more gold gives him more defense, it's flexible. Ganesha has no passive past the early game since getting assists instead of kills is irrelevant to anyone but Kali and Bloodforge users
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 05-21-2019 at 02:00 AM.