Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much time left for SMITE?

Junior Member Cupidhead Irridat's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Real smite life beginning from the 130+ lvl, when matchmaking create battles with 150-160 lvl gamers. It's real hard and strong. On other low lvl one strong player (who may be have 160 lvl on other account) can punish all team.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Smite is the only genre I’ve liked so far. I didn’t care for LOL or DOTA.

I thought I would enjoy cross play but ever since that got implemented, the majority of bad players seem to have highly increased.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 07-08-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I could never get into the game. I've played many matches but just never enjoyed the game and the concept.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 869
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Given the fact, that i'm playing on switching and seeing they've cross played which is the dumbest idea ever, this game is dead. I don't get how you could match console vs pc players. PC players will out perform my a million times more. The controls are super easy on pc over console. GG dumbest idea ever.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHotshot View Post
    I'm sorry, but thank God limited skins are gone. Stop wanting to be a special snowflake. Let the community, past and present, enjoy what the game has to offer.

@OP: I've been playing since beta. Then quit in early 2015, only to come back last week. I can assure you that "Smite is dying" threads have been posted since 2014.

Now I can't quite judge whether or not it is dying since I've only returned last week, but I hope not.
    You're response is extremely retarded. Stop offending people calling them snowflakes cause that derpy nonsense will not pass by everyone. #1 working hard for something and obtaining it gave a person a sense of achievement so stop being a freeloader like the caravan that tried to walk through border and get stuff for free. you sound just like them.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by wilus84 View Post
    Given the fact, that i'm playing on switching and seeing they've cross played which is the dumbest idea ever, this game is dead. I don't get how you could match console vs pc players. PC players will out perform my a million times more. The controls are super easy on pc over console. GG dumbest idea ever.
    Maybe, but console players have it easier with home built lag swiches and get away with it cause they can say they lagged and you can't proof jack sh.. and tell them otherwise. every cheater will claim it's a lag but if you know how networking works about 90% is not lag :P