Kuebiko: The Crumbling Prince

Kuebiko
    The Crumbling Prince

Pantheon: Japanese
    Class: Hunter
    Pros: Revealing Enemies, Debuff
    Cons: Mobility

Art is not mine
    Lore: He stands there in the field. He sees all. He knows all. The nature of his existence is a mystery, but his omniscience is undeniable. Seemingly a mere scarecrow, his wisdom and knowledge are infinite, the extent of his power unknown. His title? It's origin is too a mystery. A reference to the straw blown off his body by the wind? A remnant from a past life? The Crumbling Prince has found a new field to watch over, and he will stay still no longer.

Passive: Straw Wardens

Kuebiko cannot buy wards, instead, Kuebiko can buy scarecrows for 50 gold. Kuebiko is given 1 Scarecrow for free if he has none in his inventory when he is in fountain. Kuebiko can carry 3 scarecrows. Scarecrows, when placed have a range of 45 and reveals enemies. Enemies in a Scarecrow's radius are given an attack and defense shred of 5%. Scarecrows last 3 minutes or until destroyed by 4 enemy basic attacks. There can only be 3 Scarecrows on the field at any time.

Ability 1: Eyes of the Overseer
    Ability: Global
    Affects: Enemies

Kuebiko's sight disturbs enemies. All revealed enemies receive a debuff.
    Attack Debuff: 8/9/10/11/12%
    Defense Debuff: 8/9/10/11/12%
    Duration: 5/6/7/8/9S
    CD: 17S
    Cost: 65/70/75/80/85

Ability 2: Strawman
    Ability: Target Area
    Range: 55
    Radius: 15

Kuebiko summons a straw doll at a target location. Enemies in the radius are taunted to attack the doll. After the doll is destroyed, enemies in the radius are damaged and slowed.
    Doll Health: 1/1/2/2/3 Basic Attacks
    Damage: 90/120/150/180/210 (+65% of Physical Power)
    Slow: 10%
    CD: 17/17/16/16/15
    Cost: 70/75/80/85/90

Ability 3: Haymaker

Ability: Target Area/Pet
    Range: 50
    Radius: 10

Kuebiko summons a Special Scarecrow from the ground at a target location. Upon popping out of the ground, enemies in the radius are knocked up and dealt damage. The Special Scarecrow has an attack radius of 15 and will attack enemies in the radius, prioritizing low health enemy gods. The Special Scarecrow is immobile.
    Special Scarecrow Health: 3/3/4/4/5 ticks of damage
    Special Scarecrow Attack: 60% of Kuebiko's basic attack damage
    Special Scarecrow Attack Speed: 100% of Kuebiko's attack speed
    Scarecrow Duration: 8S
    Damage: 60/100/140/180/220(+70% of Physical Power)
    CD: 17/16/15/14/13
    Cost: 65/70/75/80/85

Ult: The Watcher

Ability: Global
    Affects: Self and Enemies

Kuebiko immobilizes himself and becoming CC immune and disarmed for the duration of the ability. All enemies on the map are revealed and Kuebiko's ability range becomes infinite. Mana is channeled during the ability, and will end after running out of mana, canceling, or upon reaching the maximum duration of 10S.
    Mana: 13/12/11/10/9S per second
    CD: 100S

Kuebiko specializes in revealing enemies and taking advantage of that. True to his lore, Kuebiko is omniscient and uses this fact to assist himself and allies. He uses abilities to deal damage and debuff enemies from afar, especially when it comes to preventing escape. His ult takes this to the ultimate extreme, being able to eliminate enemies and participate in teamfights from even his own fountain. Of course, his ability's have small radii and still require skill to hit, especially from longer distances where sight is limited. One should build attack speed and CDR.
    Last edited by KingDiamondZone; 05-12-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    My Concepts
    "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

RIP Old Bacchus

I will always love you

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Passive; So he basically starts with a free ward right off the bat? (Due to how he would be in fountain, without one in his inventory upon the start of the game). That's a tad broken. I would remove this part of his passive entirely. Everything else is fine.

First Ability: Global might be a bit much, because that implies that his scarecrows count as "his" sight, which if they are to replace wards for him, isn't entirely fair. I would recommend changing this to maybe be a cone effect with a range of 50 or so.

Second Ability: I'm fine with this. Nothing note worthy of needed to be touched.

Third Ability: The scarecrow duration reads weird. It looks like it says 85, rather than 8s. Might want to change that into a lower case s to avoid confusion. I would also nerf the attack speed of the scarecrow down, 60% of your attack can still do a fair amount of damage (especially with most hunter builds). Maybe make it the same as the attack % to even things out.

Ultimate Ability: How exactly does this work? Are you really zoomed out? Top down view? Hovering above the map? (see Thanatos, Apollo, etc) The ability is interesting, don't get me wrong but the mechanics behind this sound confusing and might not even be remotely possible. Recommend possibly scrapping and making a new ultimate that is more reasonable mechanics wise, but still stays true to his lore.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack