Marassa Jumeaux: The Twins Who Number Three

Marassa Jumeaux
    The Twins Who Number Three

Pantheon: Voodoo
    Class: Mage
    Pros: CC, Damage
    Cons: Utility linked to health, Low Sustain

All Credit to Artist
    Lore: Twins, yet there are three. Male, yet female. Young, yet eternal. The Twins are a mystery, and are mystery itself; are a paradox, and are paradox itself. The twins are the most ancient of the loa, and the least understood, yet the easiest to understand. The Twins are children; they play, they fight, they enjoy candy, and they throw tantrums. Treat them kindly, and they will assist you in all their innocent wisdom. Abuse them, and they will turn the universe on it's head to make you pay; all on accident. The Paradox Twins appear on the battlefield of the gods, to the confusion of all. Where did they come from? Who summoned them? Only one thing is certain, and that is the only certain thing about the twins: they are here to have fun.

Passive: Double Trouble

Marrassa Jumeaux is comprised of two bodies when above 50% health. When Jumeaux has two bodies, two basic attacks are fired off for every single activation, and abilities gain special properties.

Ability One: Playful Prank
    Ability: Target Area
    Affects: Enemies
    Range: 50
    Radius: 18

Jumeaux selects a target area and blasts the area with magic. Enemies are inflicted with a random CC (except for push, pull, and taunt). Hard CC lasts for 0.5S and soft CC lasts for 1S.
    2 Bodies: Ability also deals damage.
    CC Duration: +0, +0.1, +0.2, +0.3,+0.5S
    Damage: 50/100/150/200/250(+80% of Magical Power)
    CD: 10S
    Cost: 50/55/60/65/70

Ability 2: Twin Tantrum
    Ability: Stim
    Affects: Self

Jumeaux goes into a tantrum. Basic attack movement penalty is removed and basic attacks are fired off automatically. Jumeaux also receives a movement buff. After the ability ends, Jumeaux gets tired, receiving a movement debuff and being disarmed. Every basic attack decreases ability cooldowns by 0.01S per hit.
    2 Bodies: Passive applies to augmented basic attacks.
    Attack Speed Buff: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5x
    Movement: +10/15/20/25/30%
    Debuff: -25%
    Disarm Duration: 3S
    Ability Duration: 5S
    CD: 11S
    Cost: 50/55/60/65/70

Ability 3: Tag!
    Ability: Special Pet
    Range: 40
    Target Range: 100

Can Only Be Used When Above 50% Health
    One of the Jumeaux Twins throws the other forward. The Twin will stop at the first god hit or at max distance. This attack deals damage. Upon throwing, the "Main Body" will be reduced to 50% health while the "Secondary Body" Will have health equal to the "Main Body"'s health lost. Both bodies have their health capped at 50% of Jumeaux's max health. The "Second Body" interacts with all abilities the interact with gods. The "Second Body" has the same stats as Jumeaux. The "Second Body" will attack the lowest health god, or any minion or jungle monster if there are no gods in it's attack radius. Otherwise, the main body can activate the ability a second time and pick a target for the "Second Body" to attack. Selecting "Second Body" as a target will cause the "Main" and "Secondary" will swap (health does not swap, only control); selecting "Main Body" will cause "Secondary" to return, otherwise the body will only return if there are no enemies. If the "Secondary" dies, the health cap on the "Main" will be removed and the ability will go on cooldown. If the "Main" dies, the "Secondary" and the "Main" swap and the ability goes on cooldown. Whenever "Main" uses an ability, "Secondary" uses the ability at the same time. Given the twins are separated, the passive does not apply.
    Damage: 50/80/110/140/170(+70% of Magical Power)
    CD: 18S
    Cost: 65/70/75/80/85

Ult: Eternal Twins
    Ability: Special Heal
    Affects: Self

When below 50% Health: Heals 50% of max health
    When above 50% Health: Gains a shield equal to 50% of max health and a third body. This body will disappear with the shield after the duration or after it's otherwise destroyed. This third body has the same interactions with the Passive and Ability 2 as the second body. It has special interactions with Abilities 1 and 3.
    Ability 1: Applies a second random CC
    Ability 3: Can activate the ability a second time to throw a second "Secondary Body"
    Duration: 8/9/10/11/12S
    CD: 100S
    Cost: 100

Jumeaux is a poker and a chaser fundamentally. Their specialty is having increased utility through when above 50% health, making it important to treat Jumeaux as a backline fighter. The key to using Jumeaux effectively is staying out of combat, staying far away from enemies and dealing damage from a safe distance. Their three allows them to quite literally be in two places at once, but can easily be wasted, leaving you at 50% health. When building, attack speed and magical lifesteal in order to keep Jumeaux above 50% and to use ability 2 to its full potential. Leveling their ult last is recommended.
    Last edited by KingDiamondZone; 05-04-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    My Concepts
    "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

RIP Old Bacchus

I will always love you

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    the blue is a tad hard to read so there is a *lot* I can't comment on due to well...that
    which presents an issue since that is where a lot of the "fluff" resides

from what I can read, this is partly reminiscent of Kled from League of Legends, the main difference being that Marassa doesn't have a secondary ability kit while being only 1 body; as Kled does without his mount Skaarl

this creates a unique and new problem for Smite, as we've never had a God like this and I'm not 100% sure that it will work (or could even be implemented)

the idea is interesting, not entirely unique, as stated above...but would be for Smite *if* it got added
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Member Follower KingDiamondZone's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    the blue is a tad hard to read so there is a *lot* I can't comment on due to well...that
    which presents an issue since that is where a lot of the "fluff" resides

from what I can read, this is partly reminiscent of Kled from League of Legends, the main difference being that Marassa doesn't have a secondary ability kit while being only 1 body; as Kled does without his mount Skaarl

this creates a unique and new problem for Smite, as we've never had a God like this and I'm not 100% sure that it will work (or could even be implemented)

the idea is interesting, not entirely unique, as stated above...but would be for Smite *if* it got added
    Thanks for the feedback. I try to color code my concepts but the grey/black background makes things difficult. On top of that, I need reading glasses but haven't gotten them yet so it's hard for me to know if the text is hard to read or if my eyes are just messing with me. I'll make the First Color for Voodoo Light Blue for the sake of future concepts.

Otherwise, I've never played LoL and I really don't know anything about it but I appreciate the commentary nonetheless.
    My Concepts
    "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

RIP Old Bacchus

I will always love you

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    that's fair

League has a few differences when compared to Smite

The biggest being that LoL uses a top down perspective

League also offers a bit more diversity in selection for playable characters (144 with another on the way) as well as building your character

It isn't for everyone, the only thing I can suggest is check out some youtube videos or streamers for the game and maybe even try it out yourself

it would give you a bit more insight into MOBAs and might give you some new ideas for God creations

and no prob on the text thing
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack