Thread: Conquest Roles broken?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Conquest Roles broken?

So wtf is going on with these "roles" you pick when you que up for Conquest? I pick Jungle and Solo and 9/10 I get support or some other role. I heard it was "elo" based but I am lvl 20 and have not even started ranked so I shouldn't even have an elo yet. Also, if it was elo based, I should be jungle all the time because every time I get jungle we win, but every time I que in other roles we lose... so explain to me what is the point of picking your role if you never get the role you want? I play league of legends and 9/10 I get my main role but in this game it the exact opposite and I gotta say this does not appeal to me and makes me want to stop playing this game if I cant play the role I want to play.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I am fairly new to smite, has this been an issue for a while now or is this system just broken?

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    I rarely ever get the roles I pick. I picked carry and support. I am not sure what it is based off of. In theory it is a good idea due to people not picking roles at all and you had to guess what each player was going to do. I am not sure what they can do to fix it but I hope they fix it soon. If I get jungle or solo you can guarantee I will fail at those roles and not be much help, resulting in me getting some pretty evil messages in my inbox. That alone makes it undesirable. Conquest was my favorite mode. Guess I have to stick to joust.