Thread: Are you aware that 80% of people playing have no clue how to play mobas?

Junior Member Cupidhead KingLeoAllMighty's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Are you aware that 80% of people playing have no clue how to play mobas?

I hate to be first one to write about this topic but i will because i am sick and tired watching game in game out same profile of "players" who don't understand the game even in slightest.It is absurd to me that basics for mobas and that is warding the map and knowing how to position yourself during the game is close to 0 in almost wast majority of the games i play.

You got us with 2 free slots to buy whatever we want in game but most importantly to buy ward so that we have a vision in the map and that we know where are enemy is to have a strategy what can or can't be done in that particulate moment when we play a game...Warding the map i see maybe 1 player in every 20 to 25 games that someone actually buys wards no matter if it was ranked normals whatever mode...That is absurd and a joke that so little % of players actually understand the game and knows that buying wards every couple of minutes will bring them vision and better understanding of the game.
    You must do something to explain to wast majority of new players and even the old ones who didn't or don't understand what wards means in this tipe of game that warding is major part and that with good warding they will not get easily ganked,they will lower the amount of deaths and they will learn to position themselves better on the map they are playing because when they see all gods potential while watching them standing on that same ward they put on they will better understand from where the enemy can attack...WARDING IS MUST in this tipe of games not a choise and players must learn the importance of warding if they wanna uplvl they playing and understanding of the game in general.

Second thing that i see tons of people having problem is that they don't know to build up at all their Gods or they build them every game the same way not knowing to adapt to the current match...Jesus Chirst how it is annoying to watch almost every game people who don't know to build hp items when they play against burst team comp. or people who build stack items vs early mid game team oriented enemies who destroyes them and finish a game before they get 20 stacks of some item or when they don't even know about abilites of the certain God didn't even dare to read it and they start building some items that will make you problems to win coop game let alone the pvp match where people actually have iq and know to think...
    This is generally very big problem because players don't have a clue about this things i am talking about so you as an game must upload videos to clear this things and teach players about all concepts of the games maps and everything so that you will have better experiance in the game and players to have competative games...
    Alooooooot of games i personally have 2 premades who have no clue to play at all...They start building items that are not even logical in that game mode,then they just walk around the map never warding or doing anything normal,ofc they don't know to position themselves so they die alot and eventually they vote surrender after they have 0 5 0 8 and that is at least 4 games out of 10 that i play i play with players who do this .....This is starting for me to get annoying and it turns me away from wanthing to play the game again so i just exist for few hours to calm myself because this is a joke to play this way....

Teach the players about the game tell someone who is playing competative to explain every single aspect of the game and those videos put on every way you can in game so that people must watch it before they play pvp matches.Teach them to play the game the right way so that all players can enjoy the game and not feeling super trashy when they understand from minute 1 when they see what they are building and how the move on map that no matter what they do they can't win a game and that these "players" will eventually will surrender the game because they will die 10 times and get 6 times caught in black parts of the map because they never ever ward and they have 2 free slots for that ....

There is so much i can talk about considering how the game works right now and this new mmr and everything that i really don't like cause before i played in so many games that were competative this right now is a joke ...Every game i play with players who are not for bronze 5 and have no clue to play a game so if i don't play hypercarry who can 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 5 i have no chance of winning vast majority of the games i play that is a truth witch is not normal at all...It should be about teamplay not 1 man doing everything like rambo while others just feed,dont ward,dont know on what map they are or what should they do just being uselles every game they play...

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    given that most people come into mobas off watching youtubers that just, goof off, in games

that is why

plus the tutorials in most mobas don't cover things like warding

people see these youtubers play x god with y build and see them succeed and go "Yeah I can do that to." and then proceed to get wrecked, then whine and complain that the game is too hard (plus i'm pretty sure most youtubers that play mobas don't use wards unless the character they are playing has something to work off them; ex League of Legends Lee Sin can "Warp Hop" with one of his abilities)
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Junior Member Cupidhead KingLeoAllMighty's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    That is all true but i can't even explain to them during the game how to improve because they don't listen anything they just go their way feed and surrender alot of games that maybe i even had a chance to win....It's really making me not wanna play this game anymore cause now every game is copy paste like this "they isnta lock God they wanna play,after that they buy shity start items or anything that has no logic at all,atfter they die right away in joust on red buff,on arena right away in middle,in conquest i will not talk about they give up after they die once etc,after that i just wait minute 10 when they vote surrender right away) that is like 70% of the game i play last few months....Maybe 1 or 2 games a day i can enjoy playing and that they are competative and even in teams and players the rest is a joke.....
    Even in LOL you need to ward to have better understanding of the map but in this type of games ward is a must and it's 50 gold its a joke to buy 100 gold something worth that gives you back kills every few minutes if played correctly but you can't explain that to someone who don't simply understand...