Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nike 2 with 18 seconds cooldown is a joke

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Nike 2 with 18 seconds cooldown is a joke

Iam not going to suggest something because i know devs dont care. but she is horrible, i just hope something like horus that can be played as sup or solo.
    18 seconds to a ability that dont do anything...wtf

Junior Member Cupidhead TioMegamanX's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Isn't that the ability that needs to be comboed?

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 808
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    It's an ability that grants bonus damage and a bonus effect to the next ability used, as well as granting passive Hp5. It has a low mana cost and scales down 18/17/16/15/14s CD as it's leveled up. A pretty decent ability for where it's at and it requires planning and timing.
    It's not that the "devs don't care". It appears as though you don't care learning about how to use the ability properly.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 785
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    It's a joke though. It only makes her more clunky to use and apply in game. No other god has to burn 2 abilities to make 1 abiltiy actually good to use.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    You mean no other god need to use an ability to make the other ability actually useful? The ability in itself does no damage if the 2 is not used beforehand.

BTW KAKLAW....Set, his 1 does not need it, but it really needs you to use your clone for it to be any decent... sry for proving you wrong

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    You mean no other god need to use an ability to make the other ability actually useful? The ability in itself does no damage if the 2 is not used beforehand.

BTW KAKLAW....Set, his 1 does not need it, but it really needs you to use your clone for it to be any decent... sry for proving you wrong
    Lol Set's 1 still slows foes. Nikes 2 cannot function alone. If you gave it to another go it would fail to function. Set's clones can still be placed and do something. Nike's 2 gives hp2 but you never level it first where all that hp5 is actually useful. Odin's 3 used to give hp5 in the past but that was always leveled first.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 05-27-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Release Nike was OP, after a round or two of nerfs she was fine, but they kept nerfing her into the ground so now we have this shell of a character you see today. I'm told the reason for the repeated nerfs was that her passive made her team too strong at higher levels of play, leading to Nike having an absurd winrate. If that's true then I would have preferred if the balance changes focused soley on her passive, even if it meant it had to get reworked altogether. I used to enjoy playing Nike before she became this unfun mess, and I'd rather she had a garbage passive and decent abilities than an OP passive and abilities that stink on their own.

Her abilities should have the bonus effect of her two built into them without needing to use it, her two should be changed to an actual ability that works on its own, a lot of the nerfs to her should be undone, and her passive should be reworked. Maybe instead of giving the buffs permanently after hitting said goals, it could be changed so that a new goal buff activates for each dead allied god and disappears when they revive. That way it's more of a 'comeback' ability, which still has to do with her victory theme.
    I'm a PC player on NA looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 3,398
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    It's a joke though. It only makes her more clunky to use and apply in game. No other god has to burn 2 abilities to make 1 abiltiy actually good to use.
    Ah Puch says hi.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 808
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    - Nox
    - Ah Puch
    - Zeus
    - Agni

I could say a few more if you'd like

Achievements:
    -Ah Puch's 2 it still does something when cast. On top of that it does damage by itself so not like Nike.
    -Agni's 1 is actually good though it has multiple uses asides from the stun and it also ticks for damage to it can apply stuff on hit. It can leech camps very easily while you run ahead, also makes his 1-4 easier since a passive boosted 2+1 kills the wave pretty well if he can't dash safely for that wave.
    -Zeus's 3 dets all charges which he can apply in so many ways (he can apply it without using any ability) and it's GLOBAL. If he could only detonate charges under extremely restrictive conditions then yeah it would make sense but his 3 is very lenient.
    -Nox's abilties can still do stuff even if standalone they are lousy.

So yeah Ah Puch's 2 does ass damage alone but it still functions. Nike's 2 does nothing by itself and it's interactions are limited to making her other abilities actually decent. It also gives Hp5 but a scaling amount on an ability that is levelled 2nd or maybe 3rd at which that point hp5 falls off.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 06-03-2019 at 01:08 AM.