Thread: A little defense for Hi-Rez

New Member Cupidhead thenumber22's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

A little defense for Hi-Rez

Logged in to see what's going on with the maintenance today, very much appreciated btw. I think it should be globally understood that, with any game, after a big update there will be bugs that surface and I, for one, am glad that Hi-Rez takes the time to try to polish them out.

That being said, i failed to find mention of the maintenance and instead fell upon a world of hate generated by the community. Not sure where the feels are coming from Smite Fans, I assume individuals had a bad game and didn't sing a sad song to turn it around. Instead they vented their frustrations on the forums and blame Hi-Rez.

And I'm not here to lay down facts about what, if anything, Hi-Rez is doing to address these individuals' tantrums. I really just wanted to point out what a very intelligent man named Albert Einstein once said: “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”

So Hi-Rez, if you're reading this, please know that there are those of us that do support you and still appreciate the game and understand how difficult it is to balance gameplay, community, and everything in between.

Yours Truly,

thenumber22

New Member Cupidhead ActingGreen's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    I get what your saying and agree with the difficulty of gameplay balancing, but after the update some peoples battle pass reset back to level 1 even some who bought it. That bull and they need to do something abt it quick. I was at level 39 without buying it and was excited to get it when I reached enough gems to get it for free, now I dont even wanna play anymore.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Consumers have a right to vent because it’s services we expect as paying customers. Now surely there is an understanding that bugs will happen on a patch, but at the same time it’s frustrating trying to log in and unable too, and when you are logged in, you experience bugs. EVEN when Hi-Rez server status says “all operational”.

I am happy they are on it and should be! It’s their responsibility to fix it. However understand that when it becomes common every time there’s an issue with every patch, it’s frustrating af and they need to do a better job in their testing and implementation process. Invest more on making your customers happy oppose to frustrating them. There’s no excuse to make a patch be so buggy that it pisses people off.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 05-01-2019 at 05:26 PM.