Logged in to see what's going on with the maintenance today, very much appreciated btw. I think it should be globally understood that, with any game, after a big update there will be bugs that surface and I, for one, am glad that Hi-Rez takes the time to try to polish them out.

That being said, i failed to find mention of the maintenance and instead fell upon a world of hate generated by the community. Not sure where the feels are coming from Smite Fans, I assume individuals had a bad game and didn't sing a sad song to turn it around. Instead they vented their frustrations on the forums and blame Hi-Rez.

And I'm not here to lay down facts about what, if anything, Hi-Rez is doing to address these individuals' tantrums. I really just wanted to point out what a very intelligent man named Albert Einstein once said: “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”

So Hi-Rez, if you're reading this, please know that there are those of us that do support you and still appreciate the game and understand how difficult it is to balance gameplay, community, and everything in between.

Yours Truly,

thenumber22