Thread: Items change

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person

Items change

Book of the Dead= this item is Ok at best, but the item path you have to take to get the most out of this item isnt really suited for most characters or any character at all.

Jade Emepror: This item is really weird, should I get it, or should I get Sov? Both items serve a similar purpose making this item in a weird spot. Atm Sov is better as it also gives protection against minions and objectives and it gives better health for the tank.

Mail of Renewal: Seriously have someone ever used this item since it had its meta in S3 or something. This item is made for Assault, Arena and Clash and even there its pretty much useless in anything but assault, due to the short distance to the spawn in the other two gamemodes

Stone of Fail: Plz remove this item, 1 in a 1000 games I see some poor guy picking up this item and dont understand they just bough a expensive item with no stats with no passive. Its intentions was good, but its passive does not work in reality. If it hadn't give you magic protection maybe its passive would actually activate against its intentional target(abilities with multiple hit). Due to protections no ability like that will ever hit anyone over 20% of your health.

Talisman of Energy: This item is a joke and yes ive seen some dumb Xba pulling it out in SPL(Bulwark would have been 10x better), but it passive is so bad they had to buff the sht out of its utility stats. You can force players to use items you failed to design, cause you want people to play it even though no one likes its passive....talking about blackthorns and doom orb
    Last edited by Glorfindal; 04-29-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Jade Emperor: This item is really weird, should I get it, or should I get Sov? Both items serve a similar purpose making this item in a weird spot. Atm Sov is better as it also gives protection against minions and objectives and it gives better health for the tank.
    Yeah, just does not work mathematically, unless you are against 4 physicals. Even then, Nemean Lion is probably what people go for since 4 physicals usually means going against 2 Hunters.

If against like 3 Warriors in Joust or 4 Warriors in Assault, then the item makes sense and works.

Hard to balance against Sovereignty. At one time, Jade Emperor was superior. Then Sovereignty (plus Heartward) were overbuffed. Then they were nerfed back to balance.

Mail of Renewal: Seriously have someone ever used this item since it had its meta in S3 or something. This item is made for Assault, Arena and Clash and even there its pretty much useless in anything but assault, due to the short distance to the spawn in the other two gamemodes
    Works in Arena.

Talisman of Energy: This item is a joke and yes ive seen some dumb Xba pulling it out in SPL(Bulwark would have been 10x better), but it passive is so bad they had to buff the sht out of its utility stats. You can force players to use items you failed to design, cause you want people to play it even though no one likes its passive....talking about blackthorns and doom orb
    On paper, it seems a good item. But in practice, its passive only works well in early game. Once your teammates have their core items in mid-game, the item falls off. At end-game and ultra end-game, its passive is wasted as everyone has got their items and stats online.

Definitely needs a rework.
    Last edited by loupblanc10kai; 04-29-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    In game we could see more items that opens up for different playstyles. Forexample am I having trouble playing Merc without Hastend Katana, while I see other dont use this on him. There isnt many items like this in game that can, help me/alter, my playstyle if I pick it. Most items just give different stats depending on what I need in this scenario.