Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oh yeah matchmaking

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person

Oh yeah matchmaking

Lvl 150 player with a few thousand hours in this game
    Guess who gets matched in normal conquest(PC only) with 8 lvl 30 or below players and 1 lvl 60 player

This happens way to often, just this week Ive had 4 people who have absolutely never played this game before

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Holy fuck dude, nobody gives a shit. This game's already going to hell in a handbasket and somehow you've decided it makes sense to make a post on a dead forum about it? HR doesn't come here and even if they did, they wouldn't care. You're wasting your time showing off your intense salt that doesn't fucking matter. Crying piss-babies like you have only served to hurt the game. Seriously, just quit the fucking game if you hate it so much. I did.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    If hirez actually read the forum, they get some feedback from the players.
    If you dont play it and dont like it you dont have to come to the forum being salty and trample on peoples comments like you own the place dude
    Last edited by Glorfindal; 04-29-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    And yet you're still on thus dead forum replying to posts???

Perhaps get a life? If you've supposedly quit then why comment on posts.

FYI noone cares either about your troll posts to someone that still plays. You know since you supposedly quit.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    If hirez actually read the forum, they get some feedback from the players.
    They don't, shitlips, and they never will, so who fucking cares what would happen if they did?

If you dont play it and dont like it you dont have to come to the forum being salty and trample on peoples comments like you own the place dude
    It's sure as hell more constructive than ranting outside the rant thread. I got a hundred times more right to come on here and bitch than you, given that I've actually tried to be constructive in the past. You know, back when I had hope for this game and thought something would come of that. You're just whining all the time about a game you continue to play for fuck knows what reason. I've moved on to shit that's actually fulfilling. I'm excited for things elsewhere. You manchildren are part of why this shit forum died.

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfThe4skin View Post
    And yet you're still on thus dead forum replying to posts???
    Might as well make the rounds on this fuck-forsaken shithole somehow.

Perhaps get a life? If you've supposedly quit then why comment on posts.
    What's gonna stop me? HR doesn't care, mods are barely active, I got nothing to lose. Even if I get banned, so what? I got no use for this place. If Glorf gets to scream into the void like the dumb cunt he is, so can I.

FYI noone cares either about your troll posts to someone that still plays. You know since you supposedly quit.
    Pfff, typical Cupidhead response. Don't like someone, call 'em a troll. Works every time, right? 'Cept it's kinda hollow now after a lot of degenerates passed through here and made that shit meaningless. You got something to contribute, move to another forum that sees more than 1 post a century. The fucking Darkspore fandom is livelier than this forum.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You can't carry that? :P

What hour was this? I've seen you on during witching hour, I mean peak is called peak for several reasons.

To be serious. I find MM pretty good over all. Some games are nutty bad but I think its gotten better over all.

And Hi rez does read the forums. Maybe not everyday, maybe not every thread. They sure as hell only listen some times just as any competent developer should, to me though that is enough.

I still like smite, maybe not as much as I did, but a slight meta change and so many new Gods might change that.

What had me the most annoyed recently is uneven ping, I mean it was always a bit uneven but with crossplay and me getting a new internet provider smth is just not as good as it has been. I know hirez has done things in past to shape upp servers though, some days it just runs like a glove you know. Patch days are actually often stable and servers run really well, Im hoping for a good run tonight.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Im not one to normally complain about match making because lets be honest, it was never good. but it feels like its either gotten worse or im just having bad luck. people going 0-10 calling others bad, people going 0-2 and quitting constantly. this happen 5 games in a row today.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkwolf View Post
    Im not one to normally complain about match making because lets be honest, it was never good. but it feels like its either gotten worse or im just having bad luck. people going 0-10 calling others bad, people going 0-2 and quitting constantly. this happen 5 games in a row today.
    It's called Xbox players

Member Follower
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Matchmaking always sucked. Thats why Smite is at best a 3rd rate game.

Sad though, when it could be fixed in less then 5 minutes. true matchmaking code is freely available, just cut and paste.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Lvl 150 player with a few thousand hours in this game
    Guess who gets matched in normal conquest(PC only) with 8 lvl 30 or below players and 1 lvl 60 player

This happens way to often, just this week Ive had 4 people who have absolutely never played this game before
    It does happen often, probably they can't find any higher level players so they pull those lower level players to fulfill the requests. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Holy fuck dude, nobody gives a shit. This game's already going to hell in a handbasket and somehow you've decided it makes sense to make a post on a dead forum about it? HR doesn't come here and even if they did, they wouldn't care. You're wasting your time showing off your intense salt that doesn't fucking matter. Crying piss-babies like you have only served to hurt the game. Seriously, just quit the fucking game if you hate it so much. I did.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    You can't carry that? :P

What hour was this? I've seen you on during witching hour, I mean peak is called peak for several reasons.

To be serious. I find MM pretty good over all. Some games are nutty bad but I think its gotten better over all.

And Hi rez does read the forums. Maybe not everyday, maybe not every thread. They sure as hell only listen some times just as any competent developer should, to me though that is enough.

I still like smite, maybe not as much as I did, but a slight meta change and so many new Gods might change that.

What had me the most annoyed recently is uneven ping, I mean it was always a bit uneven but with crossplay and me getting a new internet provider smth is just not as good as it has been. I know hirez has done things in past to shape upp servers though, some days it just runs like a glove you know. Patch days are actually often stable and servers run really well, Im hoping for a good run tonight.
    Add me as friend, and let's group then. Yeah those witching ours are a biach LOL. I'll show you my Aphro frustrations!

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfThe4skin View Post
    It's called Xbox players
    LOL even Switch players! You see how small that think is?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!