Thread: Why does this company hate its console players and the game has gone downhill so much

Member Follower
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Why does this company hate its console players and the game has gone downhill so much

Nothing gets fixed anymore on PS4, nothing. This crap has lingered for a year now at least. The company sure has gone down hill significantly. Menu lag for over a year and it's even so bad sometimes it causes you to not be able to make a pick and you get deserter. This has been going on for a long time now, they obviously don't care.

You can't even type in reports anymore because it takes 2-5 tries for the report to go through and it's annoying to type on PS4, this has been going on for at least several months. They don't care.

Every decision that they make just makes the game worse. They said that for ranked conquest solo que was definitely improving the matchmaking and then they bring back duo que, so they lied or they don't care about matchmaking? It's one of the two.

They took away conquest MOTD's for what ever reason. They make you take 2 extra steps to get your little log in bonus now, annoying.

Loadouts, you can't even choose random on a lot of things for years now or it just goes back to default. These are things you pay money for sometimes, they don't care, they won't fix it.

This company makes me sad to watch it go so downhill. They just do not care anymore.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Best you go PC and call it day.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Junior Member Cupidhead coopstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    the game is trash. imma speak my mind. and once i am done i am logging off and never getting back on so i will never see the replies here. NEVER. first of fucking all fuck you hi rez. the only reason alot of people play this game including me is because its addicting anymore. it started out fun but in the end the community is toxic the wrong people get punished and im sick of it. the second time i have been suspended because players are reporting me for their fucked up bs. and im tired of it. the community and you can go fuck yourself. this game is heavily reliant on team work. SO WHEN YOU GET A FUCKING TEAM THAT IS FEEDING AND RETARDED YOU SUFFER FOR IT. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRAIN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL ALWAYS LOSE NOT BECAUSE OF MY SKILLS BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEAKLIST LINK ON MY TEAM BEING A FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING PIEFCE OF SHIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU COCK SUCKERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU CREATED A GAME THAT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTY UP WITH OTHERS THEY KNOW. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME ILL CREATE MY OWN GAME SOME DAY AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN THEN YOUR COCK SUCKING USELESS GAME WHERE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN YOU ARE ON TEAM TURD. so there now that i have gotten that off my chest. fuck you. fuk your game and fuck you readers who read this and dont like it or would laugh. of course i wont even know or care to know but fuck you anyway. thank you i hope this account gets deleted and i hope you got this you makers of smite. next time create a game that actually gives individuals a fighting chance that or create a system that pairs you with people of your skill not with team turd. I AM TIRED OF LOSING CUZ OF TRASH. i am so done. so yea fuck you.