Thread: Level difference and god ult damage issues

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SirPapouille's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Level difference and god ult damage issues

Just played a Conquest match.

I was Hou Yi against Cernunnos in duo lane. We hit lv12 both at the same time, even though I was 12-4 and he was 2-4. How is that even possible? Don't kills give exp? We probably farmed the same in lane and in the jungle, but shouldn't 10 more kills get me ahead level-wise?

Then in endgame, Cern hit me with his ult and I lost 1200 health points. I went to check his ult damage : 400 at lv20 + 90% of his power, which was 240. How did he hit me for twice the damage that was supposed to occur?

Oh and by the way, refusing to rotate and spam F6 every 5 minutes should be reportable offenses.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    For a start im sure you were really busy rotating to getting all those kills, killing/chasing down kills cost you farm cause most of the time your not farming. Most of your xp comes from the minion waves. And if Ho Yi was the lowest lvl character on their team, he also gets an extra 20-25% Xp boost.

Kills give xp but not much, you have to learn when chasing a kill will be worth it, or if it would be better just staying in lane to farm. One mistake many do is that they focus on getting their jungle camps instead of the waves. Allways prioritize wave cause losing the wave is not worth it over a camp

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Noone cares about pve cq. Nothing but wannabe tryhards pkay cq and pve for 30 minutes and then try to tell others it's pvp.

Because farming minions for 25 minutes is real pvp, right?

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    Conquest is much more fun to play than other gamemodes cause the skill level drops so hard in every other game. If you play Clash or Joust most people are totally new and barley get the grasp of how to use their abilities
    In assualt there are to many premade trolls and right now hirez manage to ruin the game by adding health drops
    In my experience arena is actually the gamemode with the best players out of conquest