Thread: Glad this game is dead

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 786
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Glad this game is dead

Came back after a while, y'all still play this mess? The playstyle is so linear now. Start with attackers blessing on any character, hide inside towers, only come out with ults, rinse and repeat. Don't forget to play a warrior or mage because those apparently are the the only relevant characters. Items are too loaded carrying many different effects- and cdr across the board with that- so everything is unbalanced ability/ult spamand it's just a fuck fest. Don't even get started about Merlin or Arthur.
    If you're offended it's because you probably are the same mindless drone playing like this and my heart bleeds for you.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Translation for those that don't speak whiney baby....

I was so bad at this game I had to rage quit, I decided to come back after playing LoL and have honed my Moba skills....

Nope I still suck at Smite. Let me take my rage out in the forums after getting owned by sylvanus in duel.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    I belive the lack of more/ uniqe items make the playstyle linear. I know there could be potential for more items, but s5 when Hirez put in new items they were all underwhelming cause they decided to put them into the season start not knowing where the meta would go/ they hoped these items would dictate the meta.
    No, most of these items got buffs cause their passive were useless and boring and doesnt fit anyones playstyle, ever in a moba.
    Golden katana was the most unique item introduced this year, and they really didnt think it through, as with the other items they put in s5. I dont aprove of people defending hirez about how difficult it is to balance certain gods and items, cause they have had 6 years of experience.
    I mean god look at Freya, 3rd rework now and she literally got a change/nerf every patch since season start.
    There is no excuse for this anymore after so many years

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    I belive the lack of more/ uniqe items make the playstyle linear. I know there could be potential for more items, but s5 when Hirez put in new items they were all underwhelming cause they decided to put them into the season start not knowing where the meta would go/ they hoped these items would dictate the meta.
    No, most of these items got buffs cause their passive were useless and boring and doesnt fit anyones playstyle, ever in a moba.
    Golden katana was the most unique item introduced this year, and they really didnt think it through, as with the other items they put in s5. I dont aprove of people defending hirez about how difficult it is to balance certain gods and items, cause they have had 6 years of experience.
    I mean god look at Freya, 3rd rework now and she literally got a change/nerf every patch since season start.
    There is no excuse for this anymore after so many years
    TBH I thought Freya would be destroyed both times. But she is still good.

Yeah items is a complex field. Sometimes maybe you are just content with the meta and not wanna break it to much. Right now I think item wise balance if fairly good. My thoughts about it are much more in general then some specific item. If I remember correctly balance changes went smth like this. DMG buffs, Prot buffs, (somewhere here god, god base prots also changed) Pen changes, Prot nerfs. During all this mages got a lot of ez to build power. For example I'm not sure gem of iso should have 90 power, chronos pendant the same, its 80 isn't it? There might be some other item that fits this that I didn't think off. My point is, its very easy to get power on mages now, and aura needs more investment to reach same levels. Agni got dmg nerf on ult, freya nerf, maybe just nerfing pwr on a few items could have solved it? Now some mages have same dmg as always but with more power available. Is merlin OP or is it the power on gem and chronos? I suggest nerfing mage items to some extent, then tune up Gods affected a lot by it to needed level after that. Or increase pwr on others items so you gotta make more of a choice with either pwr, cds, pen, utility and not have all in abundance.

Golden katana I think sits almost perfect right now. It has its niche and adressers a problem that made it difficult to balance some Gods for conq. Its interesting.

More items just for sake off it I don't like.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 04-30-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallatine View Post
    Came back after a while, y'all still play this mess? The playstyle is so linear now. Start with attackers blessing on any character, hide inside towers, only come out with ults, rinse and repeat. Don't forget to play a warrior or mage because those apparently are the the only relevant characters. Items are too loaded carrying many different effects- and cdr across the board with that- so everything is unbalanced ability/ult spamand it's just a fuck fest. Don't even get started about Merlin or Arthur.
    If you're offended it's because you probably are the same mindless drone playing like this and my heart bleeds for you.
    Then go back to DOTA 2 or LOL. Everyone has their preference on what game suits them well. Unfortunately, your comment is another cry baby post. If you hate it here then go back to a game that you like.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!