Thread: It's impossible to play ranked and progress in ranked conquest.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

It's impossible to play ranked and progress in ranked conquest.

This is a joke. Even when we have role queue now, there are endless trolls, who instalock, place 0 wards, then blame everyone else for not warding.

I had allies who said that they will not ward because it's only support's job when it's everyone's job. I have allies who still disconnect and leave matches. I have allies who refuse to rotate to objectives and refuse to defend lanes/titans.

I've recorded enough gameplay footages of trolls, I've done enough reports after matches, I've submitted a lot of support tickets.

Nothing has been done. I face same trolls weeks later in ranked. They aren't banned, aren't punished. I didn't receive a single "an action has been taken against a player you've reported" for two months already.

I want to progress in this game, I want to be higher, but I can't. I try hard, I ward, I don't jump 1 vs 5 like AI-programmed bots. I

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I can win solo - my duo goes 0/5 by minute 4. I can go Mid and even if I rotate, my teammates tower dive and then blame it on me. I can go support and my adc just picks meditation vs hard CC team and blames me for his own deaths. I can go jungle and try to gank but what can I do if my hunter or whoever I gank just retreats with full HP/mana and kills minions ignoring the gank. I can even fking go support and sometimes my allies think that duo is where blue buff is.

What am I doing wrong? I sit at Gold 2/Gold 3 and I can't even reach Gold 1. Everyone says that it's my rank and I don't belong anywhere above gold 2. But how can I carry if I try and still no chance to win matches with allies who are bots?

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    What your doing wrong is playing ranked. There is no reason to do this as it doesnt prove anything as the skill level is way lower than most other gamemodes and by that i mean(they are generally bad players mechanically and worst of all they dont seem to understand how beign toxic greatly reduce the moral of the other players and distract them from actually playing)
    Go to normal Conquest, have fun(until enemy picks bakasura wiht blink...then u can ragequit) get to the level where you can carry the sht out of this game. Go back to ranked and carry them...just play thana or ao or baka if you wanna win

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    You are better off playing Ranked Joust. It's so much better than conquest.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!