Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bazaar on Nemesis will lead

Junior Member Cupidhead Clackster's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered

Lightbulb Bazaar on Nemesis will lead

(!)Thanos's sister is discriminated, she is a trash-god. We will improve her, I propose to give her the opportunity to execute!

Let the enemy not be able to use the ability to move for a certain period of time.
    Let when the threshold of health of the enemy below 20/22,5/25/27,5/30% nemesis will not cause damage, and put a mark if the adversary takes any damage, (even from Nemesis's shield), as long as the ability works, she will execute him.

Now nemesis seems like a very difficult adversary.

Therefore, its passive effect deviates against her when she accumulates stacks, and reduces the health threshold for execution (-2.5% per stack (to-10%)).
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    (I was just trying to find an explanation for this strange mark, during the action of DIVINE JUDGEMENT)
    (And also SLICE AND DISE interrupt this label, a match?)

in short.

Nemesis still takes 20-30%, (depending on its level).

If the enemy's health threshold is below 20-30%, it does not cause damage, but puts a mark, now, if the enemy receives any damage from Nemesis, including shield damage, during the effect of the mark, he will die.

Enemy not be able to use the ability to move for a certain period.

Its passive has a negative effect, each stack takes 2.5% of the value for execution and 2.5% for current effect

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Last edited by Clackster; 04-25-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 983
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    She's actually still decent though she's not like Ratatoskr or Ne Zha. Ult bot yes, trash no.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 04-26-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    I'm just going to politely say that you're totally insane if you want to give such an effortless way to execute someone. At least Thana and Ao have to actually land their stuff to execute somebody.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clackster View Post
    Thanos's sister
    *searches Marvel database*

He doesn't have one, L I B T A R D
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I'll just say this because my eyes hurt WAY too much from those unnecessary emoticons:
    This would make her go from mediocre to beyond op.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    She need what she have always needed since s3, an boost to her ability dmg and scaling. Her lategame is trash so why not give her the early game she doesnt have. And give her some potential to do more than 250 dmg even with full pen and power on her hardest hitting ability in lategame. Its just a slice of life change so whats the problem. I mean she is an assassin. This dmg is equal to Chaac lategame which means everyone simply ignores you even though ur hacking away with all your abilities and basics on their most squishy target and even they will ignore you.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    She need what she have always needed since s3, an boost to her ability dmg and scaling. Her lategame is trash so why not give her the early game she doesnt have. And give her some potential to do more than 250 dmg even with full pen and power on her hardest hitting ability in lategame. Its just a slice of life change so whats the problem. I mean she is an assassin. This dmg is equal to Chaac lategame which means everyone simply ignores you even though ur hacking away with all your abilities and basics on their most squishy target and even they will ignore you.
    Hm crit hydras nemesis work, so does qins, exec builds. I never saw nemesis as an ability assassin. I think she is fairly strong late game, in arena that is, I have played her like once or twice in conq over 5 years.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I was not around for release warrior nemesis, but I've heard that she was pretty OP. When I joined the game in 2016 I thought assassin Nemesis was in a good place, and had lots of fun getting her to rank X. Then she got hit with the nerf hammer again for some reason (mostly on her ult) and now I don't really have fun playing her anymore. Unlike most other assassins her only form of crowd control is slows, which is by far the weakest form of CC and easily countered. She can't mow down squishies as fast as others either, but this was made up by the fact that she could absolutely decimate protection heavy gods. This made her a good niche pick when the enemy drafted a defense heavy comp. Then they nerfed her niche and her slows while giving her nothing to compensate, so now she's rather underwhelming. I don't think OP's solution is the answer (I'd agree it's extremely OP) but she definitely needs some sort of buff or a nerf reversal. As it stands she's not fun to play anymore and if feels like she underperforms, at least at the level I'm in.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 59 gods mastered with 18 at rank V or higher and 4 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, and Nemesis). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Then you're building her wrong. She's meant to be more basic attack (her passive is a MAJOR hint to her playstyle) and her abilities only help her maintain that playstyle:
    - Blades slow and deal bonus damage for someone in a cone directly in front of you.
    - Two short dashes that you can weave attacks in between
    - Ult that shreds and slows
    - Shield that can be activated through cc that reflects damage and heals.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 983
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    She turns into a slow+walking ult because her basic attacks are to easy to ward off (And sprint/winged wand ruins her). Nowadays she can't cope with the huge incoming damage and approaching a foe for autos is hard