Thread: Toxicity from other platforms (Warning: intense language used) | Filtering

New Member Cupidhead EpicalPinkToxic's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!

Exclamation Toxicity from other platforms (Warning: intense language used) | Filtering

I'll get straight to the point; I've recently gotten into "trouble" with other platforms while playing Smite. PC players have no filter system and can type much faster than I as I am a console player. I will warn you, if you are not used to mild language then you may want to click off of this thread.

As much as I hate to say this, I think Smite may need to consider using some sort of filtering system (i.e. something that filters out curse words and such). To be fair, the game is rated T for Teens and yes many teens curse however there are a lot of underaged kids that play too who are being exposed to some of the extremely toxic players who have, to put it lightly, "potty mouths".

I have also been falsely reported by the person as well as the other person who was playing with them (they reported me for going and taking a jungle kill to level up when they wanted it more).

This is the following conversation (typed exactly as the screenshots and the video, if you guys know a site to turn them into links for people to see please let me know and I will do that):

destroyerwin (Nemesis): i need to catch up
    destroyerwin (Nemesis): fucking retards
    destroyerwin (Nemesis): hey fuck tard whole tean in mid fucking help
    destroyerwin (Nemesis): stfu learn
    destroyerwin (Nemesis): to play
    destroyerwin (Nemesis): its mot hard fuck tards
    destroyerwin (Nemesis): all of you uninstall

I'm not censoring his name because he is playing an online game and therefore has his name public to those he plays with. He is a PC player.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    yet placing his name here is against forum ToS, it counts as naming and shaming
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack