Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Odyssey Tier 5 Skin Community Theme Suggestions!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Hello~!

Since I'm bored I'd like to share some ideas if it helps. So we all know that tier 5 skins need awesome visuals, and people want crazy looks like a dragon Ymir or a ragnarok themed skin. First, I'd like to create a plot before describing the skin, because otherwise you would not get the idea. So, I'm planning on focusing on the lore of Ymir. We know that with his blood water was created. Then goes soil from his muscles, vegetation from his hair, clouds from his brain and the sky with his head/skull. I wanna see if we can somehow transform this cycle of the creation of the world into his skin. I want, as Ymir evolves forms ingame, to kinda tell his own story. Yeah, it's like an elemental skin. I hope we can all agree that typical themed skins like ragnarok, lava, fire etc..got boring, but we can't go off topic and do a Ymir tier 5 that is about DJ's or thanos or whatever. The lore of the odyssey would be weird..So, I'd like to see that:

1. He starts off as a very dark, and evil giant of cosmos. (That's how it started) - ( His abilities should be inspired by cold of the void)
    2. He evolves and converts into a combination of soil and water. (His abilities are water and ground)
    3. He evolves fully into the ''Gigantic father of all'' that has trees and the abilities go crazy.

Abilities of final form:

1. The wall is a wall of water, but like, REALLY GOOD animated water, let's not get lazy here my dear developers <3
    2. The ground trembles and mountains come out of the ground (Idk make it smaller or smth lmao, or if you have a better idea then good)
    3. Hmmm, I don't know about this one but to make it cool let's freeze them and an effect with particles of a blizzard surrounds the enemy.
    4. Now here comes the funny part. So Let's say that ymit as he explodes he release a big bang of pure tarmac abyss, and he transforms into an extreme shape of the void until he dies and appears again as the father earth lol. (Like when thor transforms in the robot and lasts all game until he dies, or even Nu Wa)

For Baron Samedi, I'll perhaps see him as the gatekeeped of hell. Let's say he looks like the spawn of the devil but like really bizarre and putrid, and not like a normal demon, and then when he ults the whole map becomes color grey and dead, and in the coffin we can see the light to the underworld and it makes a sound of people screaming and that.

Hope you liked it tho, sorry for the long explanation~!
    Everyone have a nice day~! You too devs and designers~!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Perhaps change the coffin into a huge obelisk portal? lmao

New Member Cupidhead TheNoloyolo's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

T5 Skin idea for Baron S.

The idea for Baron's T5 skin, would be space themed. You may call it Space Force Baron.

Levels 1~4

Appearance: Baron is a space cadet, still in training for the upcoming space program. Wearing a humble, yet fancy military outfit to show his ranking. His weapon at this stage would be that of a mop, with the bucket still at his side. Showing that he is still doing custodial work.

Basic attack - Would have the appearance of him sending globs of mop water at his enemies.

Vivid Gaze - Would have the appearance of either two pistols or rifles, firing standard bullets.

Consign Spirits - Would have the appearance of little bombs coming down on his enemies.

Wrap It Up
    - Would be where he waves his mop and sends mop water, flying towards his enemies.

Levels 5~9

Appearance: Baron is now a full fledge Space soldier, wearing a futuristic space armor/suit. Able to handle the harshness of space. His weapon would be a piece of his spaceship. Perhaps the broken off antenna.

Basic attack
    - Would have the appearance of him sending little sparks of energy, sent from the antenna.

Vivid Gaze - Would have the appearance of two laser pistols, firing red beams of energy.

Consign Spirits - Would have the appearance of little asteroids crashing down on his enemies.

Wrap It Up - Would have the appearance of a yellow medium sized laser, shooting from the antenna, that slows and stuns his enemies.

Life of the Party - Baron summons and rides a black hole, pulling in his enemies.

Levels 10~14

Appearance: Baron is still within his space outfit, with the exception of beams of energy pouring from his suit. Building towards his final form.

All of his abilities would have the same appearance as they did from lvl 5-9.

Levels 15~20

Appearance: The energy within Baron's space suit, blasts him free from the space suit, revealing an entirely new space entity from within. Still maintaining his humanoid shape but is made up of cosmic energy, surrounded by light. His Antenna has changed form and mass, taking on the appearance of a metallic staff.

Basic attack
    - Would have the appearance of him launching small asteroids, shrouded in his cosmic energy/magic towards his enemies.

Vivid Gaze - Would have the appearance of two miniature galaxies, firing purples beams of cosmic energy.

Consign Spirits - Would have the appearance of little planets crashing down on his enemies, while a portal to the galaxy opens beneath their feet.

Wrap It Up - Would have the appearance of a blue medium sized laser, shooting from the metallic staff, slowing and rooting his enemies.

Life of the Party - Baron summons and rides a black hole, pulling in his enemies.

Hope you enjoy the idea!

-Repost from my post of Reddit-

**Mad Surgeon Baron**

As Baron has the same concept as a voodoo witch doctor, I wanted to keep the theme the same, and keep the T5 skin relevant to who Baron really is. That being said, I’ve thought of a modern take of the witch doctor by going with a “Mad Surgeon” type of idea. As he is Voodoo, I didn’t want to just make him a normal surgeon, but one that over time, turns crazy.

Baron will start off in normal scrubs, almost like a normal surgeon would. His hair would be normal and put together, he would have the mouth mask and pretty much everything else. The idea for his staff would be that it’s a drip, and the drip bag would only contain a clear liquid to begin with. Over time has the skin changes throughout levelling up, Baron would begin to appear more like a crazy surgeon. His hair would appear on its end and messy as if he hasn’t slept in days. His eyes would have large bags underneath them and also be bloodshot. The mouth mask could be tarn on one side where you can only see a creepy smile from underneath. His scrubs would also be torn, with splashes of blood, and other forms of dirt. His drip (his staff) would then have a red liquid in the bag, being blood.

As for his abilities, I’ll begin with the ultimate. The ultimate, instead of a coffin, could be an operating table, and once again as time goes on, the operating table itself will become more worn with stains, marks and other surgical equipment. His other abilities will be similar in the sense that surgical equipment will be used. His ability, Vivid Gaze, could still be two skulls, but I didn’t want to give an obvious idea. Instead of two skulls, they could be two syringes which shoot out a beam of “blood” into the centre of the ability. His next ability, Consign Spirits, would be a simple one in the sense that the same red blood would sink into the ground, healing himself and the teammates. Now lastly, Wrap It Up. This ability could be another syringe which Baron send towards you, stunning you in place, so pretty simple really.

Finally, the voice lines. Instead of things like “Free your soul, to the other side”, it could be “I only want to help you!” But in a creepy sort of way, making him seem like he desperately wants to perform a surgery on the other gods.

I agree with the lore Ymir with different transitional phases throughout his levels it would be amazing. His special smite however could be how he changes elements/lore aspects just an idea tho

Mad Hatter - Baron Samedi

In this concept, Baron starts as a simple Banker, wearing a hat, a Walking cane and tuxedo. He is visibly dissatisfied and bored with his lifestyle, walks and talks in an often tired and impatient voice.

Effects

Passive: A pen signing a contract will appear above the opponent's head
    Skill 1: Two small vaults burst out blasts of money
    Skill 2: Rain of dollar bills and multiple coins fall over
    Skill 3: Baron unties his necktie and throws it at the enemy
    Ultimate: A giant vault opens up to drag in money and enemies.

Second Form (level 7)
    Baron has found the entrance to Wonderland. Although he is awfully astonished by the surreal scenario around him, he finds everything very intriguing and starts to adapt himself to this strange world - way better than his monotone and grayish lifestyle, anyway.

Effects

Passive: A broken pen and a piece of paper - with a puddle of ink all over it - will float above the enemy's head
    Skill 1: Two pens splash out gushes of ink, in rapid and plentiful streams
    Skill 2: Ripped contracts and multiple broken pens fall over from the sky. The material has multiple vibrant colors - like pink, green, yellow, etc.
    Skill 3: He unties his necktie and throws it at the enemy - the fabric is mostly stained with ink
    Ultimate: Baron stands above the doors of Wonderland to pull his enemies to happiness (or madness).

Third Form (Level 12)
    Baron becomes part of Wonderland, completely changing from an indifferent and stressed man to a fancy, flamboyant fellow with a contagious crazed demeanor. He now addorns distinct, colorful and extravagant suit, walking in a crazy and crooked way. Baron has found true happiness/madness.

Effects

Passive: Enemies with hysteria will have a floating hat over their heads, in a vibrant purple color.
    Skill 1: Two teapots shoots rapid streams of hot tea.
    Skill 2: Multiple cards from the deck of hearts and white pieces of chess rain over the area.
    Skill 3: He throws his necktie at the enemy, the fabric being consisted of stripes in multiple vibrant colors.
    Ultimate: The entire sky of the map turns into a mixture of pink, yellow and green, while Baron sits at a tea table with the March Rabbit for a tea party, pulling the enemies to sit down with them. He forcefully pulls them over holding a giant hat behind him, functioning like a black hole of madness.

New Member Cupidhead White and Drunk's Avatar
    I keep tossing Ymir and Baron around in my head and racking my brain to think of something....anything. The only thing that fits "lore"[kinda] for me is something I like to call.....

"Soul Usurper Baron Samedi"

So I imagine we already know that these 2 skins will be styled after the "Level Up" Tiered system since Ymir and Baron lack forms like Bellona and Ullr. And Baron, theoretically, is the "Gatekeeper" to the afterlife of sorts. He "meets them at the crossroads of life and death while digging their grave and welcoming them to the underworld".....so why not make him a necromancer that instead of welcoming them to the underworld, steals and uses their power to make himself stronger? Essentially the skin is his transformation from a lower Necromancer into a full-on Lich King of sorts by abusing his position in the chain of life and death: the souls he usurps take their toll on him by slowly changing him from a semi-human Necromancer into an undead Lich. [that's the price you pay!]. His abilities can easily be modeled into something dark/ghoulish like as they are pretty "spooky" already and instead of his Ult being a Coffin: it could be a life-sucking Portal [Black Hole?] of sorts that he's "draining the energy from" [Like a Dementor doing the "Dementor's Kiss"] his enemy with. Besides, the guy's already got a staff he's halfway there to being one a dark wizard lol.

I imagine him starting somewhere here....

and ending somewhere here.....

New Member Cupidhead ChubbyPenguin123's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Idea for Baron Samedi. Alchemist Skin

At the first stage he would have the cloths of a poor Shepard and a Shepard’s cane. His attack animations would be very rigid and look like he doesn’t know what he’s doing because he is not yet an Alchemist.

At the second stage he is an apprentice. Has a bit nicer cloths but still has a long way to go to becoming an alchemist. His staff is the same but has a gem on it. His attacks are a bit more fluent but still rather rigid.

The third stage he is a novice. He is wearing rather nice cloths and has energy coming from his staff. He is mostly fluent in his attacks and has a very confident stature.

His Final stage is him as a master alchemist. His cloths are pulsating with energy along with his staff. His attacks are extremely fluent and make him look like he isn’t trying.

His attacks start out looking like he dosent know what he is doing. (For example when he summoned the skulls he would look and sound scared because he doesn’t understand his power) but as the stages progress each attack becomes more elaborate and powerful looking. The snake on his cane would be eating its own tail and the skulls would be portals that release energy.

Odyssey 2019 t5 Kaiju Ymir skin concept

New to posting here so I don’t know if I can even post photos but to concept is on my reddit u/Spotty33

Anyway the concept is as it’s named. Ymir would be a Godzilla like kaiju and would use his claws or fists in replacement of his club. All of his ice based attacks would either be more fire like or a off colored plasma like substance.

As for his skills let’s start with ice wall. The ice could be replaced with slightly destroyed burning buildings that for little effect could have the sounds of alarms or screaming people.

Glacial strike could be a heavy stomp with one of his giant feet. But instead of ice is could be a magma fissure with crumbling smaller buildings and more sirens or screaming. (The buildings are smaller, as if he’s bigger)

And frost breath is an easy one. The frost still comes from his mouth but now he lets out this loud kaiju like roar in the process.

And as for the skin changing. Using a skill adds new decals to the skin, such as the ice wall causing large spikes to grow all over his back, or frost breath making his horns reshape and grow. But that’s not all.

In his ultimate Ymir would enter a big like cacophony as the circle grows, the ice being replaced by red like veins growing throughout a tiny city as the buildings ignite in flames and just for more effects the sounds of people running and screaming. But once the ultimate ends a new slimmer more bad ass kaiju pops out with new animations and sounds.

Obviously if you die in a match Ymir would revert to the first kaiju stage.

New Member Cupidhead ChinchilaAlada's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 387

Overpowered Baron Samedi

The idea is: Baron starts as a wizard, wearing a cloak, huge white beard and pointy hat, carrying with himself books, scrolls, runes, potions, etc.
    Evolving while leveling up, he starts to grow his arcane power until he becomes an ethereal creature, a pure arcane energy being.

His abilities:
    Vivid Gaze - Shoots 2 arcane beams from books, in his last form these beams would be way more unstable and would be shot from dimensional rifts.
    Consign Spirits - Scrolls and pages of torn books moving in a swirl of magic until it blasts, in his last form this skill creates a dimensional rift exploding with purple/blue lightnings. The friendly spirits would become arcane symbols or magic orbs in his last form.
    Wrat it up - Baron throws a scroll to wrap the enemy god, in his last form this skill becomes a magic chain.
    Life of the party - Baron invokes a giant scroll creating a magic portal pulling the enemy gods towards it. In his last form this ability becomes a destructive rift while Baron floats above it.
    Hysteria - Enemies hit by Baron will have a magic mark flying above them, the more Hysteria stacked, the more unstable energy starts to flow through the mark.

His forms:
    Baron should change through his forms by leveling up, considering the idea of the skin.
    1st form - Starting as an old wizard that seeks for power and knowledge.
    2nd form - Baron starts to rejuvenate, in his pursue for imortality, the arcane magic starts to show signs in his body, cracked skin glowing with magic, blueish eyes, his book becomes more and more bright.
    3rd form - Baron is now in his youth again. The magic seems unstable in his body, his eyes glows with power, his physical body starts to fade.
    Last form - Here's the peak of his power, becoming an eternal being, pure, transcending into a mystical creature.