Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Odyssey Tier 5 Skin Community Theme Suggestions!

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Odyssey Tier 5 Skin Community Theme Suggestions!

Gods and Goddesses!

The votes are in, and this year's Odyssey Voting Bracket Grand Finals is Ymir vs. Baron Samedi!

Did your choice make it to the final 2? Already have an idea for a theme? Great!

Our team is hard at work brainstorming ideas for this year’s Ultimate Odyssey reward, but we want to hear from you as well! This is your chance to let us know what you want to see.

It’s simple, just reply below and give us your best idea for this year’s Odyssey Tier 5 skin. A couple of notes from the team:

• No art is required! You can simply describe your ideas to us.
    • You can be as specific or as broad as you’d like. If you want to go all out and draft a full concept for one of the finalists that’s awesome! If you just want to leave a couple of ideas for the general theme of the skin, that’s fine too!
    • The Tier 5 skin doesn’t necessarily have to have an evolving mechanic. It just needs to change forms. So get creative!
    • Just because your idea gets a lot of attention, does not mean it will be selected. The Titan Forge team will take into account community submissions, but will ultimately present concepts that we feel we can execute the best.
    • Most importantly, please ensure your ideas are original! Submissions with themes based on existing IP’s(Intellectual Properties) will be disregarded.

That’s it! We’re looking forward to seeing all the ideas the community has for this year’s Odyssey Tier 5 skin.

See you on the Battleground!
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I would like to see an ymir skin that changes. Starts kinda similar to normal skin; icy/snowy. Then morphs to an Earth globe type theme, with oceans land masses in areas, maybe a volcano somewhere. Then the volcano kinda takes over in the third morph, and he becomes covered in lava streams, and maybe some dark rock like basalt to make up the larger portions of the skin.

Working title would be: Earth Day Ymir

New Member Cupidhead MaestroLagunero's Avatar
    it would be ymir but each time you use a skill it is transformed into an element each skill has one of the 4 elements and when used the skin changes depending on the element

New Member Cupidhead EpicalPinkToxic's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!

Baron Samedi - Sickly Sweet Tier 5

I have this idea for a gender bent (or male) skin for Baron Samedi based on sweets. I drew up a quick concept of a female Baron with medium-long hair, half pastel pink half pastel blue (cotton candy ice cream themed), ice cream skirt with toppings, ice cream cone gloves and thigh-high socks, his little top hat with a cherry on it, and nude strapped shoes. The weapon I thought of would be an ice cream scooper, and the coffin would be the container with the according colors. Each tier/shift either goes into another flavor with more toppings and craziness, or a different dessert completely. I really enjoyed the gender bent Thanatos skin and therefore got my ideas inspired by that.

Ice cream flavors: Cotton Candy, Neapolitan, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Swirl, Strawberry Shortcake

Desserts: Cake (Birthday), Cookies, Pie (Blueberry, cherry).

New Member Cupidhead LeeryLetum's Avatar
    Repost from the concept I submitted on Reddit

What I would really like to see is some sort of Taurus Ymir where he gets more armor the more kills happen on the battleground or just traditional level evolving

Potentially 4 stages again

Stage 1: He is a Taurus looking "person" with small horns and a club made from bones or creatin, maybe a cow skull potentially aswell.

Stage 2: A little bit bulkier with some armor like pauldrons, nose ring and a metal belt with slight scars on his arms and a little bit bloody maybe. His weapon gains more ornaments and looks fancier in addition to larger horns.

Stage 3: Really bulky already (more muscles) even more armor with heavy greaves and breastplate made from metal and creatin already, even more scars and blodier maybe showing the won battles already.
    His weapons is majestic already with loot ornaments from his slain foes and his horns are also huge.

Stage 4: Fully fletched Warlord with full set of armor and extremely bulky, scars all across the the left shown skin and across his right eye blinding him on it. His weapon and armor shows signs of all his slain foes, animals and gods.
    He also has really huge horns that are twirled towards the top and bloody at the tip.

His abilities are all bone-ish looking that maybe get bloodier and in general get more impressive over the course of his evolution.

That's just my idea, unfortunately I am a really bad artist but I tried to decribe it as best as I could.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

King Ramses Baron

For Baron, I think it would be the best time to stray away from angelic and demonic T5 and for this make him a Egyptian Pharaoh who slowly turns into a powerful resurrected mummy, or maybe Starts as a Mummy and becomes more human for more levels (Think the Movie Mummy) His coffin could obviously be the iconic Pharaohs Tomb. This would be perfect considering we are getting two of the main Egyptian gods this upcoming patch, shouldn't be too hard to fit it in the lore somehow too. Oh and please consider hiring John Dilworth as voice actor, He did King Ramses voice in courage cowardly dog and is most famous for the line "Return The Slab", be fun if you can work that line in there either way. Please and thank you -Dizeto

Well for Ymir since this year mostrar awaited thing is Endgame why not to make a Thanos skin named Crazy Giant Ymir? Let me explain myself.

Visual:

Its a human skin Ymir, like a normal giant instead of a Fire or Ice giant. He carries instead of his ice mace ,the sword of Freyr trapped in stone that Will be more free each time he uprades his model ( 5, 10 ,15) and in the other hand he has a glove , one with 4 spaces that are empty, 3 on his knuckles and the other on the middle of his hand. When he levels Up and upgrades an ability, depending of which ability unlocks he will put a rune on his glove. At lvl 1 he starts with a pillar of rock and not many armor, only a loincloth ,at lvl 5 the Edge of the sword would be seen and he Will put pants and a shirt, at 10 there Will be a small piece of rock in his hands and the sword can be noticed and he Will now have a full heavy armor , finally at lvl 15 energy of colors Will flow on the holes of his armor, the glove Will have an incredible shining and the sword of Freyr Will be influenced with the power of a rune.

Abilities:
    Passive:If an ability hits the enemy they will glow in a lot of colors and the basic attack will release flames.
    1: It Will be a blue rune. When he uses It he will aim his hand forward and the glove will shine, a pillar made of the terrain that had a lot of Dust falling from It Will arise.
    2: It Will be a Red rune. When he cast this he will move his fist aiming in the direction of his chin and in front of him the floor will start to twist into sharp spikes made of the ground with a red aura.
    3 It will be a green rune. He Will use the same animation as the 1 and the enemies in front of him Will be affected by a greenish- dark wave that Will stop the time on the area that affects.
    4 It will be a White rune. Ymir prepares his hand to snap his fingers and a lot of energy from different colours will gather in his glove. When he channels the entire ability he will snap his fingers and in the area Will be covered by gray dust.

Well this is the thing I created maybe later I Will explain the samedi one.

I have a baron idea, evovling of that.

On the 1st stage i imagine something like a very basic shaman/voodoo maker, who just begun to learn the world of dark magic, with some very basic equipment.

On the 2nd stage he would grow more experienced (gaining his ultimate), with more tools appearing on him, slightly becoming corrupted.

On the 3rd stage his skin would visibly change, geting more pale and getting crack-like purple lines, his personality would slowly shift from a bit humble to more of a bold approach, his clothes would become more heretic/voodoo-y.

On the last stage he would go full-on corrupted, you could say he would become the lord of voodoo and dark magic, his clothes changing accordingly, he would become fully bold, maybe even start bragging, or even trash talking.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Link to a theme to put you in the mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNFcOR4OhE

New Member Cupidhead NerdCowboy's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Hello!

I would like to see a GIANT Ymir. As you level up Ymir grows and grows until it becomes at level 20 as taller as Jörmungandr - bigger than Ravana in his ultimate - wearing a classic Norse armor and horned helmet. A true giant!

This is a challeging T5 skin never made before. Think about it!