Thread: SMITE - Sands & Skies PTS Issues Thread

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,030
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

SMITE - Sands & Skies PTS Issues Thread

Hey everyone!

PTS for the Sands and Skies Update is LIVE!

You can find the full Update Notes here.

Please post any bugs or issues found from PTS in this thread. Also, feel free to leave any feedback you have about any of the latest God and item changes!

For instructions on how to download and participate in the PTS visit this link.

Known Issues

• Friends lists on PTS have temporarily been cleared for this round of PTS. Friends lists will return to normal in PTS in a future round of public testing.
    • The Morrigan and Kali have been disabled

April 19 - Bug Fixes

• Fixed Set Passive from not working at 256 in-hands
    • Fixed Set's Ultimate Wings not playing FX on First Cast
    • Fixed Set's Ultimate not mentioning item effects on each explosion
    • Fixed Horus weird glitches if using #3 on targets that are teleporting
    • Fixed Horus tposing if dying while using Ultimate
    • Fixed damage values that Horus receives not showing up on the pet
    • Fixed Horus #1 not mentioning that it can Crit
    • Fixed Hydra's Lament proc not working on Horus' #1
    • Fixed many Set and Horus grammar issues
    • Fixed Set and Horus minimap icons to have normal sized team borders
    Last edited by HiRezIsiah; 04-19-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Horus things:

- Updraft basic cannot crit. This is most likely intentional, but somewhat confusing when you compare it to Chernobog 2, which can crit. Maybe mention it int the tooltip.

- Updraft basic consumes Hydra's Lament stack but (correctly) does not gain the damage bonus. It shouldn't be consuming the passive since it's not a valid trigger for it. Should function Chernobog 2 where using it doesn't consume the stack.

Set:

- Consider changing the wording on his passive/ult from "whenever Set damages an enemy" to "whenever Set's basic attacks or abilities deal damage" to make it clear item procs will not trigger those abilities

- Damage on Set's ultimate does not trigger items like Crusher's/Brawler's. I assume this is intentional, but stating that it does not trigger item effects would be helpful.

- I am not sure how or why this happens, but sometimes I would get locked into a state where I wouldn't receive the attack speed from his passive. His meter would go up, but attack speed remained the same. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to consistently reproduce this.

HiRez Staff Worshipper HiRezKabir's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    We're trying to track down an issue with Set where sometimes he loses the ability to stack his passive. One lead pointed to this happening after purchasing Odysseus Bow, however we have been unable to repro. Please let us know if you run into this issue and provide any details. Thanks!

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Set passive not working with certain bows. I just read about Oddyseus but to me it happened after buying Silverbranch. After I sold it and bought Atalanta the passive started stacking again. Also meter does not display that the ability would stack up at all.

Janus special on new skin does not turn the head towards the player, only the body (not sure if it suposed to do that or not)
    Ullr basic attacks animation seem to have a delay and they appear to start from the elbow of the hand holding the string rather than the front of the bow.

Redish sphere appearing around Set character while building up passive. Color intensifies as passive builds. (not sure if it supposed to appear)
    Last edited by ozy16; 04-18-2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: New info

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    Set's clones don't trigger ANY effects outside of doing damage, which while that may be intentional to some extent to keep him balanced, I feel like it's not meant to be so extreme? his clones dashing doesn't trigger Brawler's or Crusher, the clone's auto-attacking doesn't trigger melee effects like Hydra, and neither of those trigger the lifesteal from Evolved Soul Eater(meaning the majority of his ability potential doesn't apply to the ability focused lifesteal item) Again this is maybe not a bug, but a character having an ability that is cut off from every possible item interaction is abnormal.

I did also experience losing the ability to stack his passive using auto-attacks, I could still stack it using abilities though. The most I remember is that I had Warrior Tabi, Ichaival, and Silverbranch, and also killed the Fire Giant, not certain when it happened during the practice though.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RecklessXx's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 777
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I had an issue earlier that forced me to restart the game. I was playing Horus support and I died under my tower early game and when I respawned, I respawned at the place of my death and couldn't move or use abilities at all, only VGS. After the relog, I was back in my fountain and could play again. I don't know if this helps but here's the match ID: 921169749

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiren View Post
    Set's clones don't trigger ANY effects outside of doing damage, which while that may be intentional to some extent to keep him balanced, I feel like it's not meant to be so extreme? his clones dashing doesn't trigger Brawler's or Crusher, the clone's auto-attacking doesn't trigger melee effects like Hydra, and neither of those trigger the lifesteal from Evolved Soul Eater(meaning the majority of his ability potential doesn't apply to the ability focused lifesteal item) Again this is maybe not a bug, but a character having an ability that is cut off from every possible item interaction is abnormal.

I did also experience losing the ability to stack his passive using auto-attacks, I could still stack it using abilities though. The most I remember is that I had Warrior Tabi, Ichaival, and Silverbranch, and also killed the Fire Giant, not certain when it happened during the practice though.
    Set's clones don't trigger item effects because they are considered pets and pets do not proc item effects.

Junior Member Cupidhead Ballcadeias's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 872
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Bug: Set doesn't play drums music during his ultimate anymore instead we only have heart beat. Idk if this is intentional change but that drum music was a lot cooler and badass imo.

New Member Cupidhead PainMultibox's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Is PTS down? If so, when will it be back up?