Thread: Second time receiving a 24 hour ban for their INCOMPETENCE!!!

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Second time receiving a 24 hour ban for their INCOMPETENCE!!!

This last patch was the worst, aside from not being able to purchase from the store for a whole match especially when playing assault. You get stuck on things that are not visible, they banned me when I had 5 seconds to pick a god. I run 180 mbs connection and you stick me with the McDonalds clowns. This game is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Cupidhead coopstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    the game is trash. imma speak my mind. and once i am done i am logging off and never getting back on so i will never see the replies here. NEVER. first of fucking all fuck you hi rez. the only reason alot of people play this game including me is because its addicting anymore. it started out fun but in the end the community is toxic the wrong people get punished and im sick of it. the second time i have been suspended because players are reporting me for their fucked up bs. and im tired of it. the community and you can go fuck yourself. this game is heavily reliant on team work. SO WHEN YOU GET A FUCKING TEAM THAT IS FEEDING AND RETARDED YOU SUFFER FOR IT. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRAIN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL ALWAYS LOSE NOT BECAUSE OF MY SKILLS BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEAKLIST LINK ON MY TEAM BEING A FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING PIEFCE OF SHIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU COCK SUCKERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU CREATED A GAME THAT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTY UP WITH OTHERS THEY KNOW. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME ILL CREATE MY OWN GAME SOME DAY AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN THEN YOUR COCK SUCKING USELESS GAME WHERE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN YOU ARE ON TEAM TURD. so there now that i have gotten that off my chest. fuck you. fuk your game and fuck you readers who read this and dont like it or would laugh. of course i wont even know or care to know but fuck you anyway. thank you i hope this account gets deleted and i hope you got this you makers of smite. next time create a game that actually gives individuals a fighting chance that or create a system that pairs you with people of your skill not with team turd. I AM TIRED OF LOSING CUZ OF TRASH. i am so done. so yea fuck you.

Junior Member Cupidhead coopstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    fucking agreed. fuck hi rez off with the fucking trashes heads

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    You got banned bc you didn’t adhere to the rules. And by the looks of these post, the negative attitudes also got you banned. So you get a shit match? Who cares??????!!!!! You prob were in arena! Let that go and move on. Stop being crybabies and move on.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    God selection screen does have issues. I have gotten bans because I didnt lock in. I did adhere to the rules, i was hitting x trying to lock in but the game lagged out i guess and it didnt work?? Either way it has happend a couple of times to me as well, NOT because I didnt adhere to rule, but because it didnt respond to my choices. Dont start with the internet connection accusations. I am a computer support tech and I know what I am working with and I know wireless is no good for this game. I have a hard wire into a router that i just purchased because I thought our old one was bad. MAYBE, Hi-rez should take a gander at the hardware on their end to see if they may beef up their servers a bit. I play several online games. This is the only one that causes my system to lag like that. I do not appreciate being punished because the game doesnt work properly.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    You got banned bc you didn’t adhere to the rules. And by the looks of these post, the negative attitudes also got you banned. So you get a shit match? Who cares??????!!!!! You prob were in arena! Let that go and move on. Stop being crybabies and move on.
    The disease as I call it that started last year in Arena and Clash has since spread to Assault, sometimes Joust and from what I hear Conquest though I have not touched that in so long. I barely get a Siege match but not seen any sight of the disease there and there really is no way for it to affect Duel.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    The disease as I call it that started last year in Arena and Clash has since spread to Assault, sometimes Joust and from what I hear Conquest though I have not touched that in so long. I barely get a Siege match but not seen any sight of the disease there and there really is no way for it to affect Duel.
    It's everywhere unfortunately, and there is really nothing we can do other then move on.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!