Thread: Lobby Chat Issues

New Member Cupidhead GermanBoyGaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Exclamation Lobby Chat Issues

For quite some time now, there have been instances in Ranked, Casuals, and even Customs where some players are unable to see or even participate in the lobby chat! This almost cost me a game as one of my teammates didnt understand what was happening and our coordination got ruined due to him not able to see chat. Others became toxic and upset! (Luckily we made the game go right and still pulled off a win! )

In any case, It would either be no lobby chat to begin with (The Lobby tab in the chat box is not existant) or it shows as nobody being in the chat lobby. I know there are some others having the same issue and with Cross Play it might be something to do with Console players being in the game but this issue has been occasionally occuring since S4 and I still remember this happening often in S1-2!!!

Thank you for you time.

New Member Cupidhead Solracious's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    I have the same issue as OP.

Lobby chat, recently, almost never works at all.
    If it does, at first it posts nothing and it's only after posting text a second time that it goes through.
    This is happening for me with CrossPlay off, so I'm not sure if it's tied to that for me at least.

I won't even get started on voice chat never working either.