Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi-rez is racist, and it is because of "toxicity" bans.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adfaxa View Post
    Look, the SJW is baited!

Get a grip on yourself.. This is embarrassing. Calm your emotions down, and think rationally.

There is a concept called "relativism"; it is the understanding that every value is relative to the individual.

What does that mean? It means you can't put one opinion above another opinion without using opinion. Me calling someone shit at a game is just a bit of fun where I am from; for you? You get baited by it.

That is fine. What hi-rez shouldn't be doing is discriminating. That is where the issue lies for me.

Dude, I don't know what's worse: if you're serious or if you still think there's any value in trying to troll here. Everything you're saying is so obviously bullshit. The "just mute me" excuse has been done to death and ignores that it removes all communication with a player, which restricts strategizing. Not sure why you're assuming I'm baited when I'm openly mocking you. Like, really, you're calling me an SJW while bitching about "discrimination." Do I need to spell out why this makes it hard to take you seriously, trolling or not? This isn't worth getting upset over, it's just funny. Sad, but funny. Like a fat man falling down the stairs.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

New Member Cupidhead SepticTank53's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 723
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    This topic is stupid.

To act like your way of speaking is "right" and people should learn to deal with it is utter ignorance at play, because it's no different that you can't learn to simply not be an asshole. It's one thing to shit talk your close friends, it's another to do it to strangers. Yes, i can block you, but then what's the point of you even having the option to speak in the first place? Blocking and muting disables communication through VGS just as well, which if you know anything about MOBA's is that communication and information sharing is important to the gameplay itself. Blocking removes a gameplay element, but your not even using that gameplay element for gameplay purposes, so why are you playing smite? Just get on a forum like you are now and be the troll low-life that you are their.

I would ask hi-rez to make any kind of BM against teammates instant perma-ban. Even as simple as calling someone stupid. Just as someone here has said; their's ways to articulate yourself so that your not offensive, giving more of a teaching vibe then a douchebag vibe. Their isn't any excuse for doing anything that is taking the fun out of the game for others, aside from doing some winning to make the losers have less fun because they see winning as a "must". Can't do anything about them feeling that way.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Unless you are living in a box this shit ain't subjective. Most people are educated enough to easily realize where the boundaries go. To claim you are ignorant enough to not know common social dogma, morals and what is commonly accepted says more about you then what it says about hirez.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    This might just be the most entitled post I've ever seen on here. Not everyone who refers to "toxic" behavior is some retarded SJW, you know. There is such a thing as harassing people. There's a line between being honest and being a cunt. That you have the gall to say that we should be able to tell one another to kill ourselves shows exactly what's wrong with this community. Don't play the fucking game if something as simple as not being an asshole is too much for your handful of brain cells to figure out.
    You are the type of snowflake no one likes, thin skinned, weak, can't handle criticism.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevv View Post
    You are the type of snowflake no one likes, thin skinned, weak, can't handle criticism.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Sir Kek has already said what was needed to be said so i'll just laugh and leave
    goodbye
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 754
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    someone calling kek a sjw.

now i have seen everything.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works