Thread: Not receiving mixer points when linked

Hybrid View

New Member Cupidhead HxC FallenDream's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran

Not receiving mixer points when linked

I started watching the week 4 matches and watched a couple hours. I also watched some of the hosted games via official smite channel.

When I go to the mixer store in-game it says I have 0 points I have verified that I am linked. As well as re-linking and then watching another few hours of the stream and still at 0 mixer points. I probably have well over 10 hours watched by now.

I have a support ticket started it's been 3 days now and no reply. Anyone else having this issue or did I just get the middle finger on this?

I've checked on my Nintendo Switch, Xbox One X and my PC account and come up with nothing.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 626
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Have you gotten anywhere with your support ticket? i havent submitted one yet, but im also not receiving mixer points.

just tried removing then re-linking my accounts, dont know if that fixed it yet

Achievements:
    I have not received a response yet on my ticket but I have finally recieved my points. I had tired re-linking another 2 or 3 times. But that didnt work. So I tried to log out of my mixer account and logged back in and then checked on what ever console I was using to play on. And they showed up as well as multiple white and blue chests that I wasnt not receiving.

So I would say try a re-linking your mixer to your hi-rez account and logging out of your mixer account and then log back in.

Let me know if that works and we can relay that to some dev's to put as a workaround.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 626
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HxC FallenDream View Post
    So I would say try a re-linking your mixer to your hi-rez account and logging out of your mixer account and then log back in.
    Yep, tried re-linking shortly after i typed my first post, and now im receiving points

Achievements:
    Awesome, glad to hear that worked out. I was gonna be bummed if I couldn't get that skin.