Thread: Notice players dcing and getting booted out of games like it didnt exsist?

New Member Cupidhead Monkeymilk's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Unhappy Notice players dcing and getting booted out of games like it didnt exsist?

I've played several games where almost the whole team on both sides got dc'd. I even got booted a few times out of games like I wasn't even in one to start with so i requed. then theres the few times i get a deserter debuff just sitting in the lobby im not sure whats going on over there at hirez. i even thought maybe they were getting the ol ddos because things were a bit crazy. though i assume it has to do with the new changes to set into the game and there maybe several bugs that need to be addressed before this craziness subsides.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Noticed this problem after the last patch too, but to be honest it has been worse in the past - i hope they will get it fixed soon tho, lacking gamestability in smite can kill the urge to play quickly.

And i agree on the deserter, it should not been "awarded" when the match does not even start.