Thread: Smite is NOT worth playing until premades/smurfs are brought to heel

Member Follower
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Veteran 500 Experience Points

Smite is NOT worth playing until premades/smurfs are brought to heel

This game would be perfectly fun, if it wasn't for the continual scum of other countries abusing premades and smurfs which Hi-Rez, like so many other companies in the gaming business are completely unwilling to deal with. I am sick of the excuses of why premades/smurfs cannot be PUNISHED or controlled by this company. People just take advantage of your stupidity because thats all people know how to do... take advantage.

You give people an inch, they will take a mile.

This is why games drop off over time because of the influx of scum that abuse the matchmaking system by bringing in their "friends", who they are only friends with because it gives them a free advantage and makes the game unfun for everyone else in the game. These creatures are the most selfish scum on the planet.

I should NOT have to have a party to win a game. Premades should NOT give you any advantage and smurfing should NEVER be a thing. Hi-Rez completely FAIL to understand this because money is always worth more to them then integrity. Its disgusting.

Stop making excuses for the bastards who KNOW they can get away with it and DO SOMETHING. Punish the little kids because thats the only way the entitled brats of today will actually learn any humility, grace or decency. (Which is alien to any underdeveloped country so I don't expect much from the likes of Russia or Mainland Europe).

I don't CARE if I have to queue for a longer time, as LONG as I get a fairer game without these cheating bastards. (yes, trying to manipulate the game in your favour outside of the game world IS cheating).
    Last edited by DiamondHorse; 04-01-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 817
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Many agree with the issues you discuss here, adn have done for quit a time, but nothin has been done about it. Willi it ever be sorted? would not hold my breath but still hold out that HiRez would fix it. A seperate match type for Premades would be an idea. If you queue with more than 2 in party then you are put in this queue.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I don't care one bit about smurfs and premades. Smurfs, nothing can be done to fix it. Rest assured though after like 10-12 games they are back in normal mmr.

Premades is just an extra challenge (at times). Nothing better then playing def as a whole 5 man goes out of position, blows their kits on nothing and their plan fails. I would love to hear their discord as their plan falls apart

I've seen lagg hackers more frequently recently, I'm happy if they invest time into fixing that cause that actually ruins the game.
    Rocking the boat

Member Follower
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    And another ignorant person speaks out.

The game is FREE. You can have AS MANY ACCOUNTS AS YOU WANT for FREE.

So how do you suggest "punishing" people? Take away a FREE account? - ok, they make a new one.
    IP Ban you say? - Ok, I reboot my router, get a new IP, and the next sucker who happens to get assigned my old IP gets a nice ban with it.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Smite is NOT worth playing at all
    FTFY

donkey kong is my favorite anime hero
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 817
    Achievements:
    Diamondhorse, don't waste your time about Premades. As you see SMITE has been engineered for them so Solo's have no chance. HiRez want our money, solo or otherwise, and that's all.

I cannot state whether majority of players group up in Premades but it appears by the continual replies, along the lines of, 'Premades are Holy and PWN this game', are in the majority. SO! if that right then the majority of money goin to HiRez is from the 'majority' as in Premade players.

I do not have the figures but, speculation here, if every solo player left SMITE then it would only be small change lost to HiRez.

To sum up:
    1) Premade majority make HiRez rich
    2) HiRez want to be rich
    3) Solo minority don't make HiRez rich
    4) HiRez don't care about minority