[IMAGE PENDING/IN THE WORKS]
    Role: Guardian
    Pros: Great team assist, Decent damage
    Cons: Below average base health and protections

Health: 420 (+78)
    Mana: 180 (+45)
    Speed: 370 (+0)
    Range: 12 (+0)

Basic Attack: 39 (+1.5) (+70% of your Magical power)
    Progression (WIP): 1 / 1 /.3, .5 (delivers two auto attacks simultaneously here)/1.5x damage

Protections: 18 Physical/28 Magic (+2/+0.9)
    HP5: 8 (+0.5)
    MP5: 5 (+0.3)

LORE INFORMATION:
    Many are they that know of the battle between Zeus' Gods and the Titans. But long are the names of the brave Gods that fought along side him forgotten. During his time of need, the nymph Styx, under persuasion of the titan Pallas, gave to Zeus four children, - Kratos, God of Strength and Rage, Bia, Force personified, Nike, the Goddess of Victory, and Zelus, the personification of dedication, competition, jealousy, and zeal. Her four children would be granted sanctuary under Zeus' wing, high up on Olympus, as Styx's four children charged to do battle, along with all the other Gods, against the Titans during the war.

After the war was over, much like his siblings, Zelus stayed in Olympus, and would earn the rank of a permanent follower and helper to Zeus. Revered as the walking agon, the spirit of training and competitive jealousy, the winged Zelus, given the bitter force of fire, granted to hold with his right hand a sword of adamant, did all he could to make everyone envious of him. He does not care - friend or foe - he will show you he is better.

And now, that Zeus picks up his thunder to go to war, Zelus stokes the fires of jealousy, so that he may plant envy to all his foes and allies. Stay out of his way, lest the zealous fires of envy consume you, for once he conquers this war, even Zeus himself will be jealous of him.

PASSIVE - ZEAL

Zeal has two parts. The first is a built-in Lifesteal, which scales depending on how much health he is missing, up to a maximum of 20% magical lifesteal while at 40% HP. This passive will not apply if Zelus is above 80% Health.

The second part of his passive gives Zelus a stack for each enemy creep killed or every time he damages a enemy God, up to a maximum of 5 stacks. For each stack of Zeal, 4% of his lifesteal is transformed into Physical/Magical Power. Zeal has a duration of 3 seconds, and can be refreshed by gaining a stack of Zeal, even if at full stacks. Zeal interacts with Zelus' other abilities.

ABILITY I - AGON'S RUSH
    Ability Type: Dash/AoE
    Range: 25
    Radius: 8/16
    Charge Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+30% of your Magical power)
    Spin Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+45% of your Magical power)
    Stun Duration: 2s
    Cost: 55/60/65/70/75
    Cooldown: 10s

Zelus charges forward in a set path, slashing minions and Gods with his fiery blade if they cross his path. While charging, the spell can be cast instantly again, causing him to do a .5 second AoE attack. Enemies directly near him while he spins are stunned, while enemies away from him are crippled. Zelus is immune to slows while charging.

ABILITY II - ENVY ME!
    Ability Type: Buff Ally
    Range: 40
    Grants 30/35/40/45/50% of your total lifesteal to targetted ally
    Cost: 50/65/80/95/105
    Duration: 10s
    Cooldown: 15s

Zelus temporarily loses his passive, and grants it to a allied God. He grants a percentage of his own life steal, before his passive, to the allied God. The allied God can maintain Zeal like Zelus would, but cannot gain more stacks (that is, if you used this ability on a ally with 4 stacks, they will not be able to move it to 5 stacks). Zelus cannot build up Zeal until his ally loses the buff. The buff will also end if either Zelus or the targeted ally die. The ability begins it's cooldown when it expires.

NOTE: Magical Lifesteal will turn into Physical Lifesteal if granted to Physical Gods.

ABILITY III - CRUSH THE COMPETITION
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Radius: 30
    Protections Gained: 15/20/25/30/35
    Health Recovery: 10% of maximum health every 2.5 seconds, can activate 1/2/2/3/3 time(s)
    Attack Speed Reduction: 8/10/12/14/16%
    Protections Lowered: 5/10/15/20/25
    Cost: 50/60/70/80/90
    Duration: 5/6/7/8/9
    Cooldown: 20s

Zelus activates the banner on his back which flares up, creating a aura that buffs allies and debuffs enemies. The radius and strength of the aura is determined by his current stacks of Zeal. Allies in the aura gain recover health and gain increased Protections, while enemies have their attack speed and Protections reduced. Both effects are stronger the closer the God, be they friend or foe, are to Zelus. The ability will end early if Zeal's stacks go to zero, and will not transfer to allied Gods, but will instead end abruptly. The effects of Steep Competition are halved on Zelus. The ability begins it's cooldown when it ends.

ULTIMATE - FIRES OF ENVY
    Ability Type: Blink, Ground Target
    Range: 40
    Radius: 30
    Health Shield: 10/11/12/13/14% of max HP (or 20/22/24/26/28% of max HP)
    Protections: 32/40/48/55/63 (or 64/80/96/110/126)
    Fire Ring Explosion damage: 200/220/240/260/280 (+60% of your Magical power)
    Power Increase: 60/70/80/90/100
    Periodical Fire Damage: 80/100/120/140/160 (+30% of your Magical power)
    Zeal Protections (added on top of previous buff): 5/5/10/10/15
    Zeal Health Shield (added on top of previous buff): +10%
    Zeal Slow: 40%
    Cost: 150
    Duration: 5s
    Cooldown: 110s

Zelus swaps places with a nearby targeted ally, flying to their location. Upon doing so, the targeted God gains CC immunity, while Zelus has any and all CCs and DoTs that were applied to the allied God applied onto himself. After swapping, Zelus gains a health shield and added protections. If the targeted allied God was under 50% HP, Zelus will have his Health Shield and Protections gained from this ability be doubled, and will explode into a ring of envious fire. Allies caught in the flames have their power increased, while enemies take periodical damage. If at max Zeal, he gains increased protections and more health shield, and will slow all enemies caught in the initial ring's explosion.

NOTE: Allies below 50% HP will have a marker placed over them, much like how Thanatos can see executable enemies.

OTHER INFORMATION
    Coming Soon...

Last edited by ScrubsMcNubbs; 03-31-2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Applied Kaios' God Template

Junior Member Cupidhead MordridtheBlack's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Given that this is your first (and possibly only) concept I will give you my feedback.

Please note, this is not meant to be rude, or condescending. I am merely stating what I believe, so take everything with a grain of salt.

God Concept: The biggest glaring problem that I am seeing is a complete lack of whether this God is Magical or Physical. You just simply state % of Power without denoting either of these. This makes judging whether abilities are underpowered, or overpowered rather difficult. So that needs to be the first thing fixed. Choose if Zelus is Magical or Physical. You also don't say what Role he is, so fix that as well.

Passive: You have a part, in built Bancroft's Talon in your kit. NO. I would highly recommend 86ing that part of his passive. And just making the second part of his passive his passive in full. I don't see anything overtly wrong with that part, so it seems fine. Just the first bit is kind of broken.

First Ability: The cost of the ability needs to be increased at all ranks, this is mainly due to the damage and stun. I would say a minimum of 10 at all ranks and a max of 25 at all ranks. Otherwise the ability seems good.

Second Ability: Since this is a buff, it needs a durational timer of how long it is active for. Not optionally...NEEDS it. 10s at all ranks is fine.

Third Ability: Health % of what? Missing Health? Max Health? Because those are two very different things. Also the duration is a tad long. I would try something like 6/7/8/9/10. Anything more than that might be a bit much.

Ultimate Ability: There are way too many things going on with this Ult. I would highly recommend a complete scrap and new Ult be put in. Try to keep things simple.

Final Thoughts: On a scale of 1-10. 1 being scrap material, 10 being smite worthy; I'd give it a 4 or 5. It needs work but shows some promise. I don't know what God/Gods you used as a reference point, so I can't say whether the numbers you have are too much, too little or just right. If you plan to make another concept in the future, don't go as crazy. Sometimes simple is better.

New Member Cupidhead ScrubsMcNubbs's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MordridtheBlack View Post
    Given that this is your first (and possibly only) concept I will give you my feedback.

Please note, this is not meant to be rude, or condescending. I am merely stating what I believe, so take everything with a grain of salt.

God Concept: The biggest glaring problem that I am seeing is a complete lack of whether this God is Magical or Physical. You just simply state % of Power without denoting either of these. This makes judging whether abilities are underpowered, or overpowered rather difficult. So that needs to be the first thing fixed. Choose if Zelus is Magical or Physical. You also don't say what Role he is, so fix that as well.

Passive: You have a part, in built Bancroft's Talon in your kit. NO. I would highly recommend 86ing that part of his passive. And just making the second part of his passive his passive in full. I don't see anything overtly wrong with that part, so it seems fine. Just the first bit is kind of broken.

First Ability: The cost of the ability needs to be increased at all ranks, this is mainly due to the damage and stun. I would say a minimum of 10 at all ranks and a max of 25 at all ranks. Otherwise the ability seems good.

Second Ability: Since this is a buff, it needs a durational timer of how long it is active for. Not optionally...NEEDS it. 10s at all ranks is fine.

Third Ability: Health % of what? Missing Health? Max Health? Because those are two very different things. Also the duration is a tad long. I would try something like 6/7/8/9/10. Anything more than that might be a bit much.

Ultimate Ability: There are way too many things going on with this Ult. I would highly recommend a complete scrap and new Ult be put in. Try to keep things simple.

Final Thoughts: On a scale of 1-10. 1 being scrap material, 10 being smite worthy; I'd give it a 4 or 5. It needs work but shows some promise. I don't know what God/Gods you used as a reference point, so I can't say whether the numbers you have are too much, too little or just right. If you plan to make another concept in the future, don't go as crazy. Sometimes simple is better.
    No offense taken! Thank you for the criticism. I will agree that I didn't format him as well as I did, but after some deliberation, I've decided that he will be a Guardian, as I believe that the item-to-ability synergy would benefit him that way the most, and I don't think he is nearly as agressive as other Warriors are to warrant that, and that his kit, while agressive, is still reliant on a supporting role.

For my reference, I mostly used Arthur and Ares, also. Not so much the abilities, but more the stats/items built by both gods, and what would fit. For the more general idea for the abilities (such as their range/radius), I primarily used Cerberus.

Now as for my thoughts on the abilities, as a extension:

Passive: I do concede that the lifesteal might be a bit too much, but remember, it would only become 20% if the user themselves are at 40% or below. Until then, it is weak, and I was thinking that the lifesteal would not even apply if the user is above 80% of HP or so. That, and the synergy with his 2nd ability, in my opinion, demands some sort of buff that he himself might not be able to get the full usage of, but a more damage-dealing ally could. My other option was penetration or power, and I would like to see what you think on those, as I feel like all 3 options could be good.

First: Agreed. I feel like all of his spells deserve at least a smaller increase in Mana Cost...especially his ult (I'll get into that later)

Second: Again, agreed. I feel like 10 seconds of increased power is more than enough, especially considering that in order to build up Zeal the player is inconveniencing at worst.

Third: Seeing as how allies within the circle recover health every 2.5 seconds while standing in there, I would say the duration should be, at least, one lower than what you suggested. 5/6/7/8/9. He still has to maintain Zeal, and if he gives his passive via his 2 to a ally, this ability ends instantly, so.

Ult: That sort of is the point; this ultimate has a lot going for itself and could change a fight. But remember, if the player pops it while the ally is above 50% HP, it's practically wasted. The point of the ult is to save a teammate from possible death, while also moving Zelus closer to the enemy so that his Ring of Fire works, and so he can pop his other abilities. Remember, when he swaps places with a ally, he gains all the CC and DoT effects the ally had. The health shield and protections are sort of needed, in my eyes, to prevent him from dying instantly.

Now, two things I would do about the ult:
    1) Make the general protections weaker, maybe the health shield as well
    2) Increase the cooldown/Mana cost.

Either way, again, thank you for the criticism. I don't think this will be my last God concept, but gotta start somewhere. The character is complicated, but I believe it is a sort of complicated that is fun to play, while not being too unfun to play against. I'll be editing my post later with what you suggested/what I suggested later, as I also have to do so on the Reddit post.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Tweak down the wall of texts, you don't need to have the intended use of an ability if the ability description makes sense, which most of these do. Some minor rewording could be done to make it more understandable.

If you aren't sure what I mean, I've got a few god concepts you could look at to get a better idea.
    Top 3 are Brigid, The Fiery Song Smith; Mab, Winter's Queen; and Arawn, The Otherworld King.

Also consider using this template

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ncept-Template
    Last edited by GameVeteranAzure; 03-28-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

New Member Cupidhead ScrubsMcNubbs's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    Tweak down the wall of texts, you don't need to have the intended use of an ability if the ability description makes sense, which most of these do. Some minor rewording could be done to make it more understandable.

If you aren't sure what I mean, I've got a few god concepts you could look at to get a better idea.
    Top 3 are Brigid, The Fiery Song Smith; Mab, Winter's Queen; and Arawn, The Otherworld King.

Also consider using this template

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ncept-Template
    Hm thanks for the template, I'll be looking into applying it ASAP! Also, thanks for the heads up with the other concepts.