Thread: Smite is Dying

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Smite is Dying

Every time is worse, server LA
    Last edited by TOMACINO; 03-18-2019 at 09:55 PM.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    people only play to troll now, the game is so trash right now especially on PS4. They refuse to fix any of the bugs and people just quit leaving nothing but trolls and that's all the game really deserves anymore

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    LOL oh gosh that's bad. Did they rage quit or did they really disconnect?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

New Member Cupidhead PowerIdola's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Guys, I'll be buying this laptop, however I'm not sure if the 1,8 ghz processor will be sufficient. In the minimum requirements it sais dual core on 2,4 Ghz atleast. Can someone share an opinion ? Thanks !

Processor

Intel Core i7-8550U (Intel Core i7) 1.99ghz with Turbo up to 4ghz

Graphics adapter

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Laptop) - 2gb, Core: 1354 MHz, Memory: 1493 MHz, GDDR5, 4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.53, yes

Memory

16384 MB

, DDR4-2400

Display

17.3 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 127 PPI, no, LP173WF4-SPF5, IPS, glossy: no

Mainboard

Intel Sunrise Point-LP

Storage

Samsung 256 GB SSD + 1t HDD

Soundcard

Realtek ALC256 @ Intel Sunrise Point-LP PCH - High Definition Audio Controller

Connections

2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Connections: 3.5 mm combo, Card Reader: SD

Networking

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (10/100/1000MBit), Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.1

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerIdola View Post
    Guys, I'll be buying this laptop, however I'm not sure if the 1,8 ghz processor will be sufficient. In the minimum requirements it sais dual core on 2,4 Ghz atleast. Can someone share an opinion ? Thanks !

Processor

Intel Core i7-8550U (Intel Core i7) 1.99ghz with Turbo up to 4ghz

Graphics adapter

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Laptop) - 2gb, Core: 1354 MHz, Memory: 1493 MHz, GDDR5, 4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.53, yes

Memory

16384 MB

, DDR4-2400

Display

17.3 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 127 PPI, no, LP173WF4-SPF5, IPS, glossy: no

Mainboard

Intel Sunrise Point-LP

Storage

Samsung 256 GB SSD + 1t HDD

Soundcard

Realtek ALC256 @ Intel Sunrise Point-LP PCH - High Definition Audio Controller

Connections

2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Connections: 3.5 mm combo, Card Reader: SD

Networking

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (10/100/1000MBit), Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.1
    PowerIdea, you don't need to be concerned about the CPU as it will turbo to 4.0Ghz under load. It will sit at 1.99 Ghz when you aren't doing anything on the laptop. You should be able to run Smite perfectly fine without any issue.

Junior Member Cupidhead coopstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    the game is trash. imma speak my mind. and once i am done i am logging off and never getting back on so i will never see the replies here. NEVER. first of fucking all fuck you hi rez. the only reason alot of people play this game including me is because its addicting anymore. it started out fun but in the end the community is toxic the wrong people get punished and im sick of it. the second time i have been suspended because players are reporting me for their fucked up bs. and im tired of it. the community and you can go fuck yourself. this game is heavily reliant on team work. SO WHEN YOU GET A FUCKING TEAM THAT IS FEEDING AND RETARDED YOU SUFFER FOR IT. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRAIN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL ALWAYS LOSE NOT BECAUSE OF MY SKILLS BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEAKLIST LINK ON MY TEAM BEING A FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING PIEFCE OF SHIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU COCK SUCKERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU CREATED A GAME THAT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTY UP WITH OTHERS THEY KNOW. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME ILL CREATE MY OWN GAME SOME DAY AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN THEN YOUR COCK SUCKING USELESS GAME WHERE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN YOU ARE ON TEAM TURD. so there now that i have gotten that off my chest. fuck you. fuk your game and fuck you readers who read this and dont like it or would laugh. of course i wont even know or care to know but fuck you anyway. thank you i hope this account gets deleted and i hope you got this you makers of smite. next time create a game that actually gives individuals a fighting chance that or create a system that pairs you with people of your skill not with team turd. I AM TIRED OF LOSING CUZ OF TRASH. i am so done. so yea fuck you.

Junior Member Cupidhead DawnxBreaker's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    LOL I see trolls are out full force, Okay who P'd on the Bridge?

Junior Member Cupidhead DawnxBreaker's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    LOL oh gosh that's bad. Did they rage quit or did they really disconnect?
    Trolls will be trolls, and the OP is clearly a troll xD