Better to remove something then to leave it in game to give only stupid boosters who needs them anyways regular and hard core players will get everything without them anyways...
Last 7 Godlike chests only booster not even 250 skin they ground it to 0 to get a skin i will not talk about exclusive skin anymore they removed that from the game obv....
Last 30 hero and champion chests only 3 boosters and maybe 1 2 avatars that's it....
Better just give boosters on log in then to do this shit with chests we who play this game for years know how it was and this new garbage of chests are not 2 % of what old chests were.....
I know it is free that all stands but this is a complete joke to not even when you put that Godlike chest to give at least 1 250 gems skin a month that is to much?
That is a complete joke ...

Pls if anyone also thinks that this is not fair write in the reply and say your opinion on this matter i know that is free content and that is a Hi-Rez free will to give us something but still this is a better to be none then this stupid boosters who neeeds them and stupid voice pack boosters....