Thread: Polynomicon

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Polynomicon

Can this be either moved back to lifesteal tree or have the lifesteal aspect removed? It's in an awkward place where neither T1 or T2 item grant lifesteal, and yet it's the only item in its tree to give lifesteal. I know it's from where it used to be and lifesteal is one of the reasons I still get it on a few gods, but it just feels really awkward to suddenly have it, but only 12% on a T3 book tree item.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Can this be either moved back to lifesteal tree or have the lifesteal aspect removed? It's in an awkward place where neither T1 or T2 item grant lifesteal, and yet it's the only item in its tree to give lifesteal. I know it's from where it used to be and lifesteal is one of the reasons I still get it on a few gods, but it just feels really awkward to suddenly have it, but only 12% on a T3 book tree item.
    I also agree. These days if you really want to capitalize on the lifesteal you'd need typhons and the 6% lifesteal isn't as good as on its own.

Removing the lifesteal because it doesn't fit in is still a nerf, though.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    I also agree. These days if you really want to capitalize on the lifesteal you'd need typhons and the 6% lifesteal isn't as good as on its own.

Removing the lifesteal because it doesn't fit in is still a nerf, though.
    Yeah, but it feels awkward, especially (and don't crucify me for this) on assault map. I usually get t2 chronos and t2 bancroft unless I'm playing someone with basic attack weaves (chronos, nu wa, morrigan). Having no lifesteal on t2 polynom and then getting it all of the sudden just feels so awkward and kinda bad coz lifesteal early on in assault can be difference between living long enough to be able to buy more items when you die or not.

Using assault just as an example for how much of an inconvenience it is. I really feel like the only reason it was moved from lifesteal tree was because the icon is a book :|