Thread: toxic players in Smite

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

toxic players in Smite

Pls do look at some players when someone reported them or else the community's gonna stay like shit.
    Last edited by StarsFate; 03-12-2019 at 03:10 AM.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsFate View Post
    Pls do look at some players when someone reported them or else the community's gonna stay like shit.
    I think they should be more concern about the validity of the current report system.
    The current report system is automatic, you will get the "you have been reported for <x>" warning after a certain # of reports per game which is heavily flawed, giving parties dominance over solo queue players. Solo queue players are forced to sit by and watch as their troll teammates that are in the same party (usually in the same clan) do stupid stuff and ruin the game experience.

TLDR: The community isn't shit, the report system is.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    thats because hi rez forces losses by putting two or 3 low elo players on one team while the other team doesn't get that so that team is guaranteed to lose from the start (meaning that wins and losses are chosen by hi-rez not on players making plays). Hi-rez won't take responsibility for it, but that's what causes the toxicity in this shit game. This game has really gone to shit and ranked is just a joke, it's literally whoever got the most trolls or complete shitters automatically loses.
    Last edited by AntonChigurhKC; 03-12-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    There always going to be toxic players, you need to have tough skin for that and move on. Ack yeah I don't play ranked joust anymore it's too stressful and Hi Rez really should raise the bar on ranked ques because a lot of these players are just really bad and do not need to join ranked, but I'm guessing raising the bar means longer time ques.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Junior Member Cupidhead coopstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    the game is trash. imma speak my mind. and once i am done i am logging off and never getting back on so i will never see the replies here. NEVER. first of fucking all fuck you hi rez. the only reason alot of people play this game including me is because its addicting anymore. it started out fun but in the end the community is toxic the wrong people get punished and im sick of it. the second time i have been suspended because players are reporting me for their fucked up bs. and im tired of it. the community and you can go fuck yourself. this game is heavily reliant on team work. SO WHEN YOU GET A FUCKING TEAM THAT IS FEEDING AND RETARDED YOU SUFFER FOR IT. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRAIN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL ALWAYS LOSE NOT BECAUSE OF MY SKILLS BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEAKLIST LINK ON MY TEAM BEING A FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING PIEFCE OF SHIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU COCK SUCKERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU CREATED A GAME THAT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTY UP WITH OTHERS THEY KNOW. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME ILL CREATE MY OWN GAME SOME DAY AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN THEN YOUR COCK SUCKING USELESS GAME WHERE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN YOU ARE ON TEAM TURD. so there now that i have gotten that off my chest. fuck you. fuk your game and fuck you readers who read this and dont like it or would laugh. of course i wont even know or care to know but fuck you anyway. thank you i hope this account gets deleted and i hope you got this you makers of smite. next time create a game that actually gives individuals a fighting chance that or create a system that pairs you with people of your skill not with team turd. I AM TIRED OF LOSING CUZ OF TRASH. i am so done. so yea fuck you.