Thread: Today's matchmaking at an all time low

Member Follower
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Today's matchmaking at an all time low

This is the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen in Smite. Today's ranked conquest has people that obviously never played before, never learned how to build. The last game 2 people didn't even buy boots and solo lane attack speed sun wukong and what not. This is after me winning the last 15 out of 18 ranked games too, so I'm assuming it hit some kind of algorithm to load up the worst players smite has to offer to force a loss because the other team isn't getting retards that are this bad.

Shame on you hi rez, your game is at an all time low and it's just pathetic. One team gets loaded up with idiots and feeders while the other team doesn't, that's so obviously forcing losses.

just looked up the game on smiteguru, I one team got 4 platinums and 1 gold while my team got 1 plat, 1 gold and 3 qualifiers. DIDNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO SLIT IT UP, THATS WHAT A FORCED LOSS IS.
    Last edited by AntonChigurhKC; 03-09-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    ever since yesterday ranked is a fucking shitshow again. After grinding your way out of these low ass ranks they just put them in your games anyways. Really proves how broken and bad the game is now.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    1. Remember we are now in the world of cross play so we getting xbox and switch players.
    2. A lot of xbox and switch players are very new to this genre and I'm sure they are trying to learn too, and I get it that it can become frustrating with newbs but baffles me is why are the newbies in que with veteran players?
    3. Since we have no idea how the match system picks folks we are forced to play with people who we are qued with.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Junior Member Cupidhead Kheldren's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Right now, This is matchmaking: One team with beginner to mid level experience versus high level players and smurfs. It is hard to keep going when your games are consistently blowouts in your opponents' favor.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheldren View Post
    Right now, This is matchmaking: One team with beginner to mid level experience versus high level players and smurfs. It is hard to keep going when your games are consistently blowouts in your opponents' favor.
    Oh yeah the smurfs LOL forgot about those peeps. It's really obvious who the smurfs are and it baffles me why they want to make alt accounts. I find it to be a big waste of time.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!