Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a noob friendly game que?

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points

Question Add a noob friendly game que?

Hello,
    I enjoy this game playing daily only 1-4 games.
    Every game I get reported by players because I "am a noob" and I "suck".
    Why this hate? I really play bad...but I like to play the game for the mechanics...
    It's not league que...it's a normal que... with players.

Can you add a place that I can que only with beginners?
    I don't want to play only vs Bots...And also I hate to get insulted every single game...

I do report them for harassment but I fell like I am getting more reports than I should...

Last time I got banned for 1 week and no one from Smite community responded to my ticket so I can know why I got reported.

Junior Member Cupidhead adelante1981's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The issue with this is smurfs. There is already a problem with people being jerks while smurfing (thankfully not that widespread), a new queue wouldn't help.

The underlying issue is the BM from people that are reporting you. People need to relax.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Ecoces's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    reports won't do anything as long as you aren't intentionally feeding. as for being called names and told you suck, sorry but grow a thicker skin i have never seen a community that whines so much about being called names.

this is the internet is this your first time visiting? I mean who gives a crap what some random no name player called you. toughen up and keep playing because honestly its not going to get any better so if you can't take being called names you should probably quit now.
    if the majority of your games played are Arena, Assault, Siege, MOTD or Joust. Don't comment on balance issues.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecoces View Post
    reports won't do anything as long as you aren't intentionally feeding. as for being called names and told you suck, sorry but grow a thicker skin i have never seen a community that whines so much about being called names.

this is the internet is this your first time visiting? I mean who gives a crap what some random no name player called you. toughen up and keep playing because honestly its not going to get any better so if you can't take being called names you should probably quit now.
    It's not just one player... and each game... that player demoralize the team...=> higher chance to lose.
    Also.. how does the system know if I am intentionally feeding or I just sucked that game and didn't manage to get 1 kill?

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    All you need to do is mute the person who is Bming you. It's that simple.

you will never hear them again. You won't hear their VGS's, their talking or anything. Its just peace and quiet for yourself. Unfortunately, you will hear them laughing or joking.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecoces View Post

First off, don't listen to jackasses like this guy who think being a jerk is cool. It's not.

Secondly, I think a newbie queue with tips built into the map would be fantastic, if a little chaotic.

Thirdly, know that we're here for you! Don't listen to the haters =)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 682
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Think about this, your a level 30 player. And want a seperate queue for people who aren't that good, what to stop any other level 30 joining the "noob queue". And also, this just divides queues up more which isn't what Smite needs at the moment.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Banksey View Post
    Think about this, your a level 30 player. And want a seperate queue for people who aren't that good, what to stop any other level 30 joining the "noob queue". And also, this just divides queues up more which isn't what Smite needs at the moment.
    If this server has a balance system... that should have worked this way... losing 5 games => should have higher chance of winning the next games...

Also: Why do people say(and maybe do) report you for "instant lock" in Conquest mode? If I want to play a specific God (any lane), why shouldn't I lock my spot fast before others do?

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 682
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VLADN View Post
    If this server has a balance system... that should have worked this way... losing 5 games => should have higher chance of winning the next games...

Also: Why do people say(and maybe do) report you for "instant lock" in Conquest mode? If I want to play a specific God (any lane), why shouldn't I lock my spot fast before others do?
    While I partially agree your solution doesn't fix this problem. Players can report you for anything you like, whether you disagree about your favourite cereal or insta-locking gods, but that doesn't mean action will come from it, you should ignore these players.