Thread: TitanRez has dropped the ball...

New Member Cupidhead WaxPythonV5's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

TitanRez has dropped the ball...

The level of customer support is completely unacceptable. Take one look at the technical support forums and not a single queation over there has been answered

I have submitted a ticket a week ago for missing content and recieved no reply.

This is completely unacceptable, i always do my best to support the devs by buying new content. But when the content i paid for goes missing i expect to get it back within a reasonable time.

Instead mine and numerous others requests have gone ignored. Furthermore what's worse is that many have actaully recieved what i had for free due to a bug which hi rez may or may not fix. This is the epic loading frame from season 2 for anyone curious.

Please improve the customer support this never used to be a problem but recently things have really gone downhill.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    The technical support forum isn't customer support it's other players helping each other. Devs and customer support have little to do with the forums other than being the admins.
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    As with the last post, I was also shocked to hear that the actual game doesn't support this forum. You will need to file a ticket to get some kind of support from their team.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Don't get me wrong. The devs and etc read the forums to get opinions on gods, items etc.

They just don't treat this place like a direct line to talk to the devs.
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,987
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by frenzy64 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. The devs and etc read the forums to get opinions on gods, items etc.
    They absolutely do not.

Hirez cares only about Reddit, Twitter, and Twitch. Forums have been completely dead and abandoned for years.

Someone literally had to make a post on reddit about Hirez ignoring the forums back when Amanda was a CM for the game just to even get a response on here from her. And before anything else gets said, when I was a moderator, there was literally no communication with her. She did the equivalent of joining a group chat, saying hi, and then never using it again, and only ever paying attention to it if there was a complaint on Reddit.
    Last edited by Goobis; 02-27-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.