Thread: Sick & Tired of you PC Players!!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Sick & Tired of you PC Players!!

I am sick and tired to the back teeth of you PC Players always thinking you are better than us Xbox players and always shouting abuse at us because you suck but you don't want to blame yourself no instead you type crap in text in smite knowing full well us Xbox players can't type back to defend ourself.

You PC players are not as good as you think you are. Us Xbox players are better than a lot of you PC Players at this game yet you continue to blame us Xbox players because YOU PC players are greedy and stupid.

You PC players chase an enemy half way across the map because your thirsty for a kill then die and then blame the Xbox player who was nowhere near you for your death!

Or you PC Players pushing a lane so hard with 0 wards and you die then blame Xbox players.

Thread after thread after thread I see again and again about how will us Xbox players are noobs and scrubs and how all is Xbox players ruin your game.... Well guess what your Smite PC version is dead... why you think they made cross play? because Xbox smite is the better version and the most populated.

Next time you open your trap and type trash in the Smite chat remember us Xbox players are the ones keeping smite alive!

I bet none of you PC players have the balls to even use voice chat because you know you would get shot down! you hide behind your text chat knowing full damn well us Xbox players can't reply to defend ourself! Cowards!

I hate PC players so much they are such selfish Ahats who always think they are better than console players and that we are all Pesants!!! Grow Up!!!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 580
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    PC players have the same attitude vs PC players all time since this game release Especially at lower elo, cause ppl are there cause they can't see the fault in their own play and just blames team.

You being on xbox is just another excuse for their shitty plays.

I saw plenty of xbox players that were really good.

Pay no attention to these small mind players.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    you have the option to opt out of crossplay.
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfBellona View Post
    Next time you open your trap and type trash in the Smite chat remember us Xbox players are the ones keeping smite alive!

I hate PC players so much they are such selfish Ahats who always think they are better than console players and that we are all Pesants!!! Grow Up!!!
    Hating PC community when if not PC players initially, HiRez wouldn't have money to invest into Console Smite.

You are a delusional "person", if you don't understand this.

If anything, you should thank PC players for being interested in Smite with all its bugs and problems over so many years since May 2012, that they've decided to create console clients in late summer 2015.
    Last edited by Raptoriuzz; 02-27-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    you have to understand, every player is a pro and every time they lose or die its other peoples fault. and now since they added x platform play, its easy to blame somebody on the other platform because obviously if they arnt playing the same platform they are noob.

before the x platform these same man children would just rage at other pc players. just click the ignore button and move on.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 2,671
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    I read this in a Trump voice because this sounds exactly like he spells.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    I read this in a Trump voice because this sounds exactly like he spells.
    Trump is a master troll thou, making all the snowflakes screech like mental asylum patients
    Win lane, lose game

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfBellona View Post
    I am sick and tired to the back teeth of you PC Players always thinking you are better than us Xbox players

Then you better improve your game play sweetie, you are now cross playing with the big girls. I suggest you put on your big girl pants on, and learn how to toughen up when the mean girls talk trash. Perhaps YOU need to grow up and stop crying like a little school girl with gum stuck in her hair.

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 03-02-2019 at 06:35 AM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Banned Follower
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Truth hurts and it has been proven time and time again..in just about every damn game. PC players are and always will be superior.