Thread: Report Suggestion Complaints/Concerns

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

Exclamation Report Suggestion Complaints/Concerns

So, me and a friend of mine were in a Joust match and to say the least, we were getting beat pretty bad. She was playing Artemis while I was Chaac and our other teamate was Ra. Our team comp could not peal for my friend and the enemy team completely focused her down and she died almost instantly everytime at the start of nearly every team fight. Her final score was 1/10/7. In the post game lobby, I was getting the Report flashing icon suggesting that I should report her just because she had a bad game. There was obviously no reason to report her. She may have had a bad KDA but she did her best regardless. I think it is stupid that the game suggests that you should report someone just because at the end of the game there score wasn't great. I know it probably has something to do with Smite's report suggestion algorithm that checks for this kind of stuff and it clearly isn't smart enough to tell the difference between a feeder/greifer and somone who just didn't do well. I know it's extremely hard to make something that is able to tell that difference, if it's even possible, but I fell that this is something that should be looked at.

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Most people honestly dont report, and I'm pretty sure the game gives you a 'tsk tsk, you naughty boi' when you do get reported. That being said, hirez is moderately lenient in their punishment of offenses that aren't REALLY bad. You would need to get reported quite a bit within a short amount of time to get real consequences, and you kinda deserve it at that point if your pushing it.

I've been reported upwards of a dozen, maybe 2 dozen times, but I've been playing for 3 1/2ish years, so it's real spread out. I think I maybe have gotten a single short term chat ban, but that's about it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrPan565's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Well try dont be a shit team the next time, 2 gods without scape and you take a chaac instead of something that could pill them, anyway, the system report works with numbers, hirez says "we check out every match" but thats trash, they just got a bot that ban players that get a big number in the report amount, so if you dont want your friends banned by bad matches play safe and think better about your comp next time