Thread: Future of SMite

New Member Cupidhead FreshNFunky's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Thumbs up Future of SMite

I never did a forum post before for a game but this is outrageous for me....!!! Been a player since Smite had 9 gods and conquest mode only, best MOBA experience to day, overall good comunity, but this has gotten way out of hand.
    Lest's start with the demi-gods and hero's addons lately, pretty sure you still have lots of godly creatures you can add, Arthur and Merlin???? who is next? Genghis-Khan? Dalai- Lama? Freud? Tesla?
    And in patch 6 you had to make some extra money because it wasnt enough..those 4 free chests we got and then other chests we could buy for 2k favour they gone now for $13 y we can have other items like a big head Sol and Anubis with headphones and mobile phone in his pocket? Is this where SMite is going? attracting the 8-12 years old to play? whats next? INSTAGRAM MEDUSA skin? ONLINE INFLUENCER NOX skin? VLOGGER HERCULES skin?
    Think about where you wanna take the game HiRez, its not funny anymore

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    On the side of Merlin and Arthur, you state an invalid point. In terms of individuals who aren't gods being added, we've had a few for a very long time. Herc is considered a demigod for the most part at best, and on the side of heros, we have Rama (avatar of a God, technically man), Hou Yi, Guan Yu (sainted after death), and Xbalanqe. Going into shit that aint even gods or heros, we have Scylla, Arachne, Bakasura, Medusa, Cerberus, and a few others.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DistrugatoruI's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    i feel your pain regarding ridiculous skins and ridiculous gods (baron samedi, kuzenbo) but you have to understand making bad decisions is in hi-rez's nature. look how the new ui was received and how hi-rez handled it.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Well we had a very big argument on one thread where some of us didn't feel Arthur myth should be included in this genre, but according to Hi-Rez mythology counts as part of being part of their genre. With that said there are going to be characters that we may like or dislike in the future. It is what it is at this point. In regards to external skins, yeah I'm not a big fan of joining Prime Twitch to just get a new skin, etc. I mean I don't need external programs turn on while playing smite, but I do understand why people do it because we are in the age of social media. I rather have skins be in game oppose to acquiring it by joining another program.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    I agree with you

Junior Member Cupidhead coopstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    the game is trash. imma speak my mind. and once i am done i am logging off and never getting back on so i will never see the replies here. NEVER. first of fucking all fuck you hi rez. the only reason alot of people play this game including me is because its addicting anymore. it started out fun but in the end the community is toxic the wrong people get punished and im sick of it. the second time i have been suspended because players are reporting me for their fucked up bs. and im tired of it. the community and you can go fuck yourself. this game is heavily reliant on team work. SO WHEN YOU GET A FUCKING TEAM THAT IS FEEDING AND RETARDED YOU SUFFER FOR IT. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRAIN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL ALWAYS LOSE NOT BECAUSE OF MY SKILLS BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEAKLIST LINK ON MY TEAM BEING A FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING PIEFCE OF SHIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU COCK SUCKERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU CREATED A GAME THAT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTY UP WITH OTHERS THEY KNOW. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME ILL CREATE MY OWN GAME SOME DAY AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN THEN YOUR COCK SUCKING USELESS GAME WHERE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN YOU ARE ON TEAM TURD. so there now that i have gotten that off my chest. fuck you. fuk your game and fuck you readers who read this and dont like it or would laugh. of course i wont even know or care to know but fuck you anyway. thank you i hope this account gets deleted and i hope you got this you makers of smite. next time create a game that actually gives individuals a fighting chance that or create a system that pairs you with people of your skill not with team turd. I AM TIRED OF LOSING CUZ OF TRASH. i am so done. so yea fuck you.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Speaking of skins.

They did away with limited skins and replaced them with unlimited skins. They listened to whiny morons on reddit because I always would see them crying about how it wasn't fair that they couldn't buy poolseidon or other limited skins, it wasn't fair to them and these devs spend a lot of time on reddit so I guarantee that's why.

This is why listening to crybabies on reddit or twitter is a terrible business strategy. I used to buy up all of the limited skins, the cool factor about those was once the deal is over then they can't be acquired and you have a cool limited skin that won't ever be available again. I was almost interested in the battle of olympus but it doesn't have that cool factor anymore. Listening to morons on censored mainstream media is stupid business lol, I guarantee they won't be making more money with that.

Junior Member Cupidhead DawnxBreaker's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Quote Originally Posted by coopstein View Post
    the game is trash. imma speak my mind. and once i am done i am logging off and never getting back on so i will never see the replies here. NEVER. first of fucking all fuck you hi rez. the only reason alot of people play this game including me is because its addicting anymore. it started out fun but in the end the community is toxic the wrong people get punished and im sick of it. the second time i have been suspended because players are reporting me for their fucked up bs. and im tired of it. the community and you can go fuck yourself. this game is heavily reliant on team work. SO WHEN YOU GET A FUCKING TEAM THAT IS FEEDING AND RETARDED YOU SUFFER FOR IT. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRAIN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL ALWAYS LOSE NOT BECAUSE OF MY SKILLS BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEAKLIST LINK ON MY TEAM BEING A FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING PIEFCE OF SHIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU COCK SUCKERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU CREATED A GAME THAT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTY UP WITH OTHERS THEY KNOW. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAME ILL CREATE MY OWN GAME SOME DAY AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN THEN YOUR COCK SUCKING USELESS GAME WHERE INDIVIDUAL SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN YOU ARE ON TEAM TURD. so there now that i have gotten that off my chest. fuck you. fuk your game and fuck you readers who read this and dont like it or would laugh. of course i wont even know or care to know but fuck you anyway. thank you i hope this account gets deleted and i hope you got this you makers of smite. next time create a game that actually gives individuals a fighting chance that or create a system that pairs you with people of your skill not with team turd. I AM TIRED OF LOSING CUZ OF TRASH. i am so done. so yea fuck you.
    Ahhggh cry more, my mug s empty, needs more of those salty tears of butthurt, go back to League of Losers.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Yeah these Chibi skins are kind of getting old. I wish this was the only issue and to be honest i rather have that than no English speaking team mates and cheaters that claim at the end they were lagging getting to you in 2 seconds and with no blink,. no speed actives and yet they are in your face or port back to base and they are back in 2 seconds no idea what's going on with Smite anymore? Nobody says a damn thing in a chat anymore more and more jerk insta lockers.

Junior Member Cupidhead Sissiebee's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 475
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshNFunky View Post
    I never did a forum post before for a game but this is outrageous for me....!!! Been a player since Smite had 9 gods and conquest mode only, best MOBA experience to day, overall good comunity, but this has gotten way out of hand.
    Lest's start with the demi-gods and hero's addons lately, pretty sure you still have lots of godly creatures you can add, Arthur and Merlin???? who is next? Genghis-Khan? Dalai- Lama? Freud? Tesla?
    And in patch 6 you had to make some extra money because it wasnt enough..those 4 free chests we got and then other chests we could buy for 2k favour they gone now for $13 y we can have other items like a big head Sol and Anubis with headphones and mobile phone in his pocket? Is this where SMite is going? attracting the 8-12 years old to play? whats next? INSTAGRAM MEDUSA skin? ONLINE INFLUENCER NOX skin? VLOGGER HERCULES skin?
    Think about where you wanna take the game HiRez, its not funny anymore

Feel ya, but if u ask me it sadly is to late to change the road smite is on. For sure i can only guess how much time there is left for smite beeing around. Imo the End has started with start of season 6.

But nothing is forever, there was Guild Wars and it died with nightfalls even it was the by fucking far better game then anyting else till today. To me it was real love, i was addicted the moment i casted the first spell in that first Beta -Preview event when it was still in Alpha. After that weekend i was like stalkin the game. Sniff some info here, grab some some news there until the regular BetaEvents started.

Can t tell what it was but sort a perfection in what it imperferectly was.

But well well to make it quick the day it was released i did not had any RL any,ore. I didn t even care fore if there could be someting else then Guild wars. I rly still impressed how overwhelming this game was. We Played in The Top 20 and Top 10 GvG pretty fast. It was insane somehow.

It is like it was just the next game u start playing, but then u turn around and your Team and Guild is known by almost everyone who cared for PvP. But who didn't in GW. That was what it ment to be made for. PVP, instant PVP! And Team play on its best! if you act like alot of smite players do, you would not have been welcome to the better PVE-Whores

In the End it doesn`t even matter, it was somewhat the best time i had in my life. We were part of the game, we changed meta several time, we invented ever green builds playable after all the patches. But still time was fading right of the start and it felt as normal as it could be, but i only regret that i didn`t realize or rly cared what we accomplished and what it ment to be at that position. It just happened!

But it ate 2 of us 8, we were unleashed and not to fed by the game. We played like 6h a day with the almost the whole team, 3 hours effective GvG maybe. But 2 of us were so freaking addicted or we just knew that we will never a´have anything simmular in life! so we pleyed until 07 in the morning 2 days under week and went to work just to fall asleep or in trance like state and work at some new Builds or for the never ending search of the Ultimate build for that patch.

Man shoulda go to an Psychologist with this i think, but i guess i would always go for it again! It was real love and addiction!!!!!! you only have such once in a life, if you are lucky!

But the time afterwards it is sort a hard. I rly want to quit gaming. i Hit the 36 and in the last 2 years i had to notice how my reaction times started fade and enthusiasm to game gets broken easy with a loose.

Nothing is forever so....! All i wanted to say with it, enjoy as long as it is there and as long u like it. Games now a days are more short flickering moments of time.
    Watch how Dev`s fight to bring new stuff on a regular base to hold players stick to game, how artificially a Pro-Scene is created and settled by the Dev itself. Just to make players stick, ofc for the good old green!

I didn t like the trend with RL money for ingame shit, but hey it was nature of reaction to the blackmarket chinese farming mafia.
    And got adopted to a generel income where never before was income insight.

SORRY for half of a hijack and even i know how u feel and think, just don't waste yourself when things die! -better go of and look for BetaGames! even alot of games you can buy into the beta you still have influence to the game prerelease. Better care for that opportunity then trieng to make someone care when he just stopped caring for a while.