Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't find games anymore due to opting out of crossplay

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran

Can't find games anymore due to opting out of crossplay

it took me 3 tries before I could find a game of conquest. Does opting out make it so that only people who have also opted out can be queued with you or does it still get PC players that are opted in?
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Wow it must be that dead opting out. Go back to the dark side and just opt in; it's really not that bad. You guys are such cry babies!
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    opt in ffs. I only saw one bad xbox player so far, and that was on enemy team.
    Rocking the boat

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,968
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    opt in ffs. I only saw one bad xbox player so far, and that was on enemy team.
    And i have seen dozens of them and every one of them were bad even met GM xboxer and he was pretty bad aswell probably played with controler thats why
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DDleMaso's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Well, PC community for smite is dead, they force the crossplay as it's enabled by default and 90% players won't read the patch note.
    Anyway the "new" queue system and matchmaking are screwed up... I play on a smurf level 30 and i end up with divine and godlike players, then i play on my 130ish account, and i end up playing with level 50 noobs... A few days ago, we played litterally 7 games straight with the SAME teammates and the SAME enemy team... With 4,30 minutes waiting time between each game. GG hirez.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    And i have seen dozens of them and every one of them were bad even met GM xboxer and he was pretty bad aswell probably played with controler thats why
    You know I heard that PC have better controls....Is that really true? Maybe they need to try to improve their control game play.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,968
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    You know I heard that PC have better controls....Is that really true? Maybe they need to try to improve their control game play.
    I mean its pretty obvious mouse/keyboard>>>>>>>>>>>controler
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 734
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    I mean its pretty obvious mouse/keyboard>>>>>>>>>>>controler
    WRONG! I've seen loads of Xbox players mop the floor with PC players. what platform you play on means nothing. PC elitest always thinking they are better than everyone!
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 02-23-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfBellona View Post
    WRONG! I've seen loads of Xbox players mop the floor with PC players. what platform you play on means nothing. PC elitest always thinking they are better than everyone!
    or you could consider the statistics and other pieces of evidence that has been seen across many games showing that PC players have an advantage due to mouse and keyboard being easier to use and therefore providing PC players an advantage over console players such as

Overwatch: where mouse and keyboard support for console was discouraged by the devs due to it giving an advantage and where torbjorn and symettra, two of the weakest characters on PC were considered overpowered on console due to them auto aiming for players

doom: Devs themselves acknowledged that mouse and keyboard made the game much faster paced and was better than controller during live presentation of doom eternal

All Esports shooters that have both console and PC versions: Only PC players are ever in top ranking Esports.

It's kinda dumb that Lowrez would implement being able to turn off crossplay but have it so that it's basically two separate ques and not just being able to opt out of playing with one specific group while still being able to que with people still opted in. Either way i've turned it on since it has become impossible to find any games other than ranked conquest and duel.
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 02-23-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,807
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Literally the only Xbox player we ran into as a party last night fed two kills in the span of a minute, spammed vgs, and then left. I was optimistic for crossplay but jesus christ I really don't want to deal with how bad this kids are. Its also super funny watching console kids trying to play gods like Fenrir and Da Ji against PC players.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.