Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Celestial legion

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't the right way to let adc mages stay in duo.

Truth be told though the only issue is guardians being able to use the item.
    I don't agree. A mage that builds mostly dmg can't run around with 170 phys prots, its not balanced at all. An item with decent power that gives more prots then pure defensive items is a big wtf.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Guardians first, then we can talk.
    Nothing wrong with them (or mages). Not their fault most warriors are garbage or irrelevant. Hell that too can be applied to a lot of junk guardians who cant support well or are total gank food for most of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    I don't agree. A mage that builds mostly dmg can't run around with 170 phys prots, its not balanced at all. An item with decent power that gives more prots then pure defensive items is a big wtf.
    It's high but it depends on how the foe delivers their damage that can either make it work really well against certain foes or not as potent s it could be.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    It's high but it depends on how the foe delivers their damage that can either make it work really well against certain foes or not as potent s it could be.
    Meh. Every physical in game wants upfront dmg. Ok sure serq ult, chu aura that is it i think. Three hits (quite a lot in smite) and you still need exec/titans after as the base prots are so high.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Meh. Every physical in game wants upfront dmg. Ok sure serq ult, chu aura that is it i think. Three hits (quite a lot in smite) and you still need exec/titans after as the base prots are so high.
    If they do damage by dot it helps strip stacks fast. If you have skills that don't contribute to your damage that much you can strip stacks during your damage. Serqet's main chunk Also you delay your other damage utiltiy items. Like you still get murdered by Bakasura and the item only helps you survive slightly more ganks in the early game on mid mages *(not by much considering how huge damage gets). It was only an issue in the duo but then again Freya abused it the hardest and she' sa mess.

Well it should have happened more. How fun is it to face a mage with 170 prots as a phys adc all game? Also the top ranked player in conq spammed sol with this item as hunter in duo. I still think its OP, nerf should have looked at its base prots as well. But I haven't actually played vs it after nerf so its to early for me to say.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    If they do damage by dot it helps strip stacks fast. If you have skills that don't contribute to your damage that much you can strip stacks during your damage. Serqet's main chunk Also you delay your other damage utiltiy items. Like you still get murdered by Bakasura and the item only helps you survive slightly more ganks in the early game on mid mages *(not by much considering how huge damage gets). It was only an issue in the duo but then again Freya abused it the hardest and she' sa mess.
    Ok fair enough. I rarely play mages myself in conq and when I do I play mid and just go power. I had a janus one game that was really tough to deal with cause of this item. Also as I said the top ranked player in conq s5, some brasilian guy, mained sol with this item and had a ridiculous winrate with it.

Its nerfed now though I hope it sits better balance wise but still I think the stats are bloated.

I mean give phys an item with like 40 power and 100 magical def, you would see it almost every game.
    Rocking the boat