Thread: matchmaking is already dead...

New Member Cupidhead GazelleIceberg's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

matchmaking is already dead...

After the update i'll play 3 joust and in the 3 plays are in my party the same player always pick the same pj (i think that was just a trol).
    ¿ What is happening you matchmaking ?

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    50% of the players cant play the game currently. It freezes on waiting on game data and Hi-Rez is doing nothing to solve it

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DistrugatoruI's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    matchmaking in smite was always bad. i remember back in 2014 when i started playing i used to get matched against really good players quite often.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    this game just gets more trash every day. Merlin is so damn OP and if he doesn't get banned its GG whoever gets him unless it's a complete shitter. This meta is the worst I've ever seen, overtuned Gods and completely imbalanced matchmaking. Right now I have a no boots solo lane amatarasu building all damage and feeding. Game is a fucking joke and you should only play it if you feel like trolling I guess. I hope this is the last season and they just axe the game, because that's what this game deserves.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by GazelleIceberg View Post
    After the update i'll play 3 joust and in the 3 plays are in my party the same player always pick the same pj (i think that was just a trol).
    ¿ What is happening you matchmaking ?
    I think you are imagining things or over exaggerating your claim. It's common to play with the same people and yes they pick the same character but how is that trolling or bad matchmaking? Perhaps if you and your team work as a team then you might win.

Quote Originally Posted by mowbbi View Post
    50% of the players cant play the game currently. It freezes on waiting on game data and Hi-Rez is doing nothing to solve it
    75% including yourself are crybabies. If you have freezing issues then you need to check your system because a lot people are not having this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrugatoruI View Post
    matchmaking in smite was always bad. i remember back in 2014 when i started playing i used to get matched against really good players quite often.
    LOL so you are saying matchmaking is bad because you are up against good players? So you are mad because your got your ass beat by better players? Your comment doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonChigurhKC View Post
    this game just gets more trash every day. Merlin is so damn OP and if he doesn't get banned its GG whoever gets him unless it's a complete shitter. This meta is the worst I've ever seen, overtuned Gods and completely imbalanced matchmaking. Right now I have a no boots solo lane amatarasu building all damage and feeding. Game is a fucking joke and you should only play it if you feel like trolling I guess. I hope this is the last season and they just axe the game, because that's what this game deserves.
    What makes Merlin feel OP is damage based on his kit, and his teleport drives me insane when he runs away. Will see if they tone him down or not. I haven't played him yet to feel is is OP or not. The imbalance feel of matchmaking is the combination of cross play and new players from xbox and switch perhaps have never played this genre before. Since we don't know the matchmaking process, it's going to be like this for a while.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    this game has turned into just shitfest, I guess its dead. Another game where it puts 3 qualifiers on just my team (2 of them died 20+ times each) so we have to lose, the other team didn't get any. This is straight trash and I see what they are doing, there's algorithms to force losses like that
    Last edited by AntonChigurhKC; 03-14-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    I think you are imagining things or over exaggerating your claim. It's common to play with the same people and yes they pick the same character but how is that trolling or bad matchmaking? Perhaps if you and your team work as a team then you might win.

75% including yourself are crybabies. If you have freezing issues then you need to check your system because a lot people are not having this issue.

LOL so you are saying matchmaking is bad because you are up against good players? So you are mad because your got your ass beat by better players? Your comment doesn't make any sense.

What makes Merlin feel OP is damage based on his kit, and his teleport drives me insane when he runs away. Will see if they tone him down or not. I haven't played him yet to feel is is OP or not. The imbalance feel of matchmaking is the combination of cross play and new players from xbox and switch perhaps have never played this genre before. Since we don't know the matchmaking process, it's going to be like this for a while.
    I'm on PS4 there is no cross play. For the past 3 games in a row it's put 2 or 3 qualifiers on my team that didn't know how to play while the other team didn't get any qualifiers. It doesn't even attempt to split them up between the teams, forcing the loss on the team that got them.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonChigurhKC View Post
    I'm on PS4 there is no cross play. For the past 3 games in a row it's put 2 or 3 qualifiers on my team that didn't know how to play while the other team didn't get any qualifiers. It doesn't even attempt to split them up between the teams, forcing the loss on the team that got them.
    Come to the darkside and join PC and experience crossplay LOL
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    another game decided by a troll put on my team. This time an ISIS support that was lvl 41 and in qualifyers, didn't know how to start (started at speed camp and then went to solo lane and then went to duo and was lvl 3 when everyone else was lvl 12+). This fucking game was another forced loss, whoever got that player was forced to lose. That's how the game works, it's a huge slap in the face to put a player like that on your team because I'm not in bronze and that's where those players belong, the other team didn't get such a noob dumbass player so it's was an algorithm to force a loss for one team. That's why this game is shit.

Achievements:
    It's the matchmaking and how they combine people. I was in MOTD and rolled with 3 hunters who didn't know how to play them. I was telling myself, how can you be that bad as a hunter? I don't get it but sometimes you are qued with people who just don't have the experience to play other characters and I ask myself why are they qued with me and I'm level 147-148.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!