Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: F2P Players and the new Battle Pass (let me know your opinion)

  1. #21
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulk93 View Post
    And in the end you just prove that people should avoid this community. Acting high and mighty cause you let the devs milk you, looking down on F2P players not giving a fuck about them. You do know they are part of the game too and F2P players also keep the game alive along with paying players. As i said before get off your high horse and start to care about the whole community.
    Please stop being an arrogant prick just cause you pay with your parents CC.
    It's crybabies like you who want shit for free but don't want to pay 1 cent. Nothing is for free and you should be lucky to get something than nothing. It's people like you who want shit for free and expect it on a golden platter when you don't even want to pay for 1 cent. Paying customers don't have to time to support your needs because you can't afford it! It's a choice....if people pay for it, then they deserve the extra prizes allowed to them. If you can't pay, then be happy that you got something instead of nothing.

    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    2,254
    11
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    It's crybabies like you who want shit for free but don't want to pay 1 cent. Nothing is for free and you should be lucky to get something than nothing. It's people like you who want shit for free and expect it on a golden platter when you don't even want to pay for 1 cent. Paying customers don't have to time to support your needs because you can't afford it! It's a choice....if people pay for it, then they deserve the extra prizes allowed to them. If you can't pay, then be happy that you got something instead of nothing.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    I agree with this, and I am one of the people who ain't got no money to spare for this game. I'm glad if bills are paid and I don't have to eat only noodles for the month
    Rocking the boat

  3. #23
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    I agree with this, and I am one of the people who ain't got no money to spare for this game. I'm glad if bills are paid and I don't have to eat only noodles for the month
    Now mind you, if things get too expensive then I'll be like okay now they being greedy LOL but price seem fair to me now.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Fox Central (WV)
    Posts
    544
    7
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    Personally, the only issue I have with the new battlepass is just how long/short the window is to get all the shiny goodies. 45 days to clear out an entire reward track seems a little steep. I'm not sure if it's just me not playing as much as they would want someone to (I saw a post where someone already maxed it out), or im just used to the reward pacing of season tickets.

  5. #25
    Junior Member Cupidhead Vulk93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25
    5
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    It's crybabies like you who want shit for free but don't want to pay 1 cent. Nothing is for free and you should be lucky to get something than nothing. It's people like you who want shit for free and expect it on a golden platter when you don't even want to pay for 1 cent. Paying customers don't have to time to support your needs because you can't afford it! It's a choice....if people pay for it, then they deserve the extra prizes allowed to them. If you can't pay, then be happy that you got something instead of nothing.

    When you go trough 4 odysseys and all season tickets and you try to tell me you dont pay 1 cent...
    Also ITS NOT OK if they had a system that worked then scrapped it for system that DOESNT.
    Imagine if you have a perfectly working PC and they exchange it for a PC from 2006 that doesnt work at all. Are you gonna be yeah its fine again.
    I paid enough and i can see that his system is BS. You on the other had probably spend your parents money thats why you dont give a fuck about unfair changes. When you compare the game with other games that barrage the free players with rewards and make em in paid customers cause they like the game and they want to support the devs.
    Great reward system changed for superior to inferior that strongarms people to pay. This i slap to the face for any long time players and community.
    Removal of the FWOTD chest that capped at 4... to this i ask WHY ?!
    Adding even more skins that are locked behind a lootbox/chest... <--- this was fine when the fantasy point store existed..
    Atm all i see is a game that is probably dying and it just want to take as much money before its gone.
    The peak atm is at 12k and when the season ticket were introduced the peak was 19k+ players.
    You will probably again say something about you having money and people who refuse dont have and they should just leave or w/e and put some dumb gift to express how superior you are to others. Even tho i debunked all your points youve made so far and i show you how things changed for the worse but eh....
    Last edited by Vulk93; 02-23-2019 at 05:33 AM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Personally, the only issue I have with the new battlepass is just how long/short the window is to get all the shiny goodies. 45 days to clear out an entire reward track seems a little steep. I'm not sure if it's just me not playing as much as they would want someone to (I saw a post where someone already maxed it out), or im just used to the reward pacing of season tickets.
    Yes, I have to agree and they do this because they want you to spend more time on the game. It's hard for busy people to complete everything, but I try LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulk93 View Post
    When you go trough 4 odysseys and all season tickets and you try to tell me you dont pay 1 cent...
    Also ITS NOT OK if they had a system that worked then scrapped it for system that DOESNT.
    Imagine if you have a perfectly working PC and they exchange it for a PC from 2006 that doesnt work at all. Are you gonna be yeah its fine again.
    I paid enough and i can see that his system is BS. You on the other had probably spend your parents money thats why you dont give a fuck about unfair changes. When you compare the game with other games that barrage the free players with rewards and make em in paid customers cause they like the game and they want to support the devs.
    Great reward system changed for superior to inferior that strongarms people to pay. This i slap to the face for any long time players and community.
    Removal of the FWOTD chest that capped at 4... to this i ask WHY ?!
    Adding even more skins that are locked behind a lootbox/chest... <--- this was fine when the fantasy point store existed..
    Atm all i see is a game that is probably dying and it just want to take as much money before its gone.
    The peak atm is at 12k and when the season ticket were introduced the peak was 19k+ players.
    You will probably again say something about you having money and people who refuse dont have and they should just leave or w/e and put some dumb gift to express how superior you are to others. Even tho i debunked all your points youve made so far and i show you how things changed for the worse but eh....
    Unfortunately, you are an idiot, and your perspective and writing shows it. You really should stop feeding on your mom's milk because you will never become an independent man to support not only yourself but others. I suggest you get an education.

    It's not our fault you are broke sweetie, you get what you pay for. Maybe if you panhandle in front the Hi-rez building, perhaps you can make a difference, but you are doing nothing to change your situation buy only ranting and raving looking like an idiot.

    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 02-25-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  7. #27
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkonSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    55
    3
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    idk, I was one of the few that got that dreaded thanatos skin, it took forever without dropping $1600 us into gems to buy it (start of season 5). When the BP came out, I saw the gem rewards which mitigated the costs, and got the premium pass. But I've completed it all a couple weeks ago, and have no goals beyond 160, godlike diamond mastery, and higher elo brackets. Was very happy with recent Deathbringer KA skin but thats free too, if you create a free twitch prime. Honestly, I probably wont use the "furry" goobis. I would love it if player to player sales were a thing,I'll literally give serious consideration/trade/compensation for void wyrm, demonic pact and dr varnus but guarantee that hirez would broker a cut for sure

  8. #28
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DistrugatoruI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    86
    7
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    You sound like one of those entitled libtards who demand things they don't deserve because they can't afford to buy them and because they feel oppressed. Cosmetics don't influence the game in any way. There is nothing wrong with selling skins. Game devs are not obligated to give you anything for free, especially skins, especially in a free to play game.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Personally, the only issue I have with the new battlepass is just how long/short the window is to get all the shiny goodies. 45 days to clear out an entire reward track seems a little steep. I'm not sure if it's just me not playing as much as they would want someone to (I saw a post where someone already maxed it out), or im just used to the reward pacing of season tickets.
    Yeah that 45 days forces you to play to get that done. I notice that I log in a bit longer trying to get it done. However, if you look at your buffs, I realized I have 200+ buffs to increase my points LOL. I forget to keep using them sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DistrugatoruI View Post
    You sound like one of those entitled libtards who demand things they don't deserve because they can't afford to buy them and because they feel oppressed. Cosmetics don't influence the game in any way. There is nothing wrong with selling skins. Game devs are not obligated to give you anything for free, especially skins, especially in a free to play game.
    Thank you. I don't get why people expect to get shit for free when they don't want to invest a penny.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •