Thread: So can anyone in EU play on PC now?

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran

So can anyone in EU play on PC now?

So can anyone in EU play on PC now?

patch 6.1 totally broke my smite, I crash on loading game data now every single time.
    Rocking the boat

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,968
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Me too and many others i was lucky enough to have a friend who had VPN so i changed IP and could login becuz some eu countries have issues with connection to smite servers so you cant get past data screen and hirez cant or wont fix it cuz they just say the internet providers are gonna eventually fix the issue but i never had this problem to any other online game so just shows the quality of smite
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Me too and many others i was lucky enough to have a friend who had VPN so i changed IP and could login becuz some eu countries have issues with connection to smite servers so you cant get past data screen and hirez cant or wont fix it cuz they just say the internet providers are gonna eventually fix the issue but i never had this problem to any other online game so just shows the quality of smite
    Of course our ISP providers fucked their thing up just in time for patch 5.25 (or whatever the latest 5.x patch was)

and then they fucked up their service even more in time for 6.1.

seems reasonable....

I mean I get it its launch of crossplay we are bound to have problems. But not taking responsibility I think is kinda shitty.

Also you are logged in before it crashes, you will pop up as online on friends list before it crash. So you are connected but it crash.

Thanks for your answer though, I reckon most of EU are locked out and they will have to come around and realize problem is on their side eventually and fix it.

I wonder if it could be a deliberate bottle neck here while launching cross play, then they could just say so, so you dont have to try logg in every other hour just to get disappoint.

and what all ISP providers in EU will update their shit so people can play smite? Seems even more reasonable.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-11-2019 at 11:32 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    i saw on reddit a lot of people having problems playing the game on EU but there's still no response from hirez about it
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Maybe they made some deal with VPN companies.

Thank the Gods Apex Legends just came out and despite its graphics runs smooth as silk on my old shitty computer. That is some good optimizing they got going on in that game.

Sadly I will never resort to VPN to play this game. So if this don't get fixed, goodbye smite :/

All this people saying I supported your game this and this long. Well I only bought god pack and like 200 gems once so money wise ain't a problem, I also think God pack was when it was on sale at one point. Ha I'm probably sitting under 30$. I'm Rank 1,624 - Top 0.079% in playtime (with 3.1k hours put in) since I started in s2 (which means I should be way better at this game then I am LOL). So yeah I got good value for my money spent (its like 1 cent an hour if my quick math is right), can't complain on that. Crazy how much time I put in this game. I'm hoping for fix though cause I wanna play a couple more 1000 hours of this game before quitting it netting me smth like 0.5 cent an hour at the end.

What can I say I don't have a full time job.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-12-2019 at 06:23 AM.
    Rocking the boat