Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: being forced to play cross play

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    What are you talking about it doesnt matter how far we will be into season the MM is same and its garbage
    MMR was soft reset, add influx of players that are rated for xbox and come to PC MM. Of course it matter a whole lot.

For update I had like 20 xboxers now, 2 of which weren't good, 10%, about what you can expect from smite normally. I had plenty xboxers totally tearing games up in all different roles.

There is nothing wrong with MM. So long as you que solo MM is very good. A good player that parties up with 2-3 people (who are also good) and grind your casual MMR way way up and then yes you will have some bad MM heading your way, cause only way to balance teams is to give you retards that feed, its the only way to make you loose.
    Rocking the boat

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,968
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post

There is nothing wrong with MM. So long as you que solo MM is very good.
    I dont think we are playing the same game
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    I dont think we are playing the same game
    I'm sitting at 1500 elo or so at the moment according to guru, I think its wrong though. But if you can't see how that would impact matchmaking at start of season I don't know what else to say.

I have a lot of 1 ticket arena games, 40min assault games with score of 40vs40 and conquest games where they get FG and have big lead but after 50min we win. I have great games at the moment both solo Q and in duo with my girlfriend who is a couple 100 elo under me, still mm provides us with interesting challenging games most of the time. Yes some games are totally troll fests and surr at 10 or sometimes not and you loose at 20min, or you win at 20min or make em surr at 10. But I probably have 1 great game out of 4, one decent, one stomp and one troll game, which is good enough for me cause its been much worse. Cause most of them have nothing to do with the matchmaker.

I mean stomps doesn't have to be matchmakers fault, picks matter a whole lot, sometimes you are just counter picked way to hard couple that with 2 people making big mistakes (in a game where you can't afford it) and shit spiral out of control quickly, nothing the matchmaker can do about that. Or your team is picking casually while other team try hards to F and then ofc its can get ugly real quick.

Again if you wanna have a truly horrible experience in smite que with 3-5 man parties and then revert to que solo or duo, that will skew your internal mmr so badly in casuals that the next solo games will be a terrible experience. Or as soon as you drop one player from your 5 man yes the rando coming in will almost always be terrible, and yes that is the matchmakers fault cause of how you have pumped up your mmr by 5 manning and try harding lol, it tries to put you at 50% winrate and the only way to achieve it (or another way of saying it the only way to increase the difficulty and challenge for you) is to give you a bad player cause if it gave you a really good player you would win again for sure. If you head for casuals in 5 man parties with great players all across the roster, of course the MM will have a hard time finding a good challenging game for you, especially if you play off hours or if you try hard pick while doing it, cause the only way normally to handle 1 or 2 truly great players is to give their team slightly worse players then the other team, this will be their challenge. You can't blame the matchmaker that there aren't other great players online queuing? So no we don't play the same game cause I never 5 man party, I almost only play solo que or sometimes with my girlfriend and both are a great experience. I doubt playing any other moba could give us so well balanced matches going between solo que and duo with your girl. When looking at your match history what is positive is that almost all your 5 man parties end up against 5 man parties, that is a good development with the MM, that they aren't as good as your team, well what can the matchmaker do about it? I would suggest being slightly less try hard if you wan't a challenge, pick only carries or only tanks or whatever there are things you can do to spice it up if you want a challenge.

If you don't see how 5 manning with great players, using coms and try hard tactics, is hard for MM to handle or how it fucks your MMR up then I can't help you.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-22-2019 at 03:59 PM.
    Rocking the boat

New Member Cupidhead Gitjuh Cheetoh's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Has been much faster finding a match so great new thing. And from my Xbox I own all PC players so whatever... and also if people want to buy meditation let them, it’s pretty good. I’ve been playing this game for 10 years now , first oc and then Xbox . This was always a thing people said, that’d newbies were copying. Meditation is a good item , if you want to act all pro by saying it sucks because some no lifer on twitch said it be my guest. See yall online

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitjuh Cheetoh View Post
    Has been much faster finding a match so great new thing. And from my Xbox I own all PC players so whatever... and also if people want to buy meditation let them, it’s pretty good. I’ve been playing this game for 10 years now , first oc and then Xbox . This was always a thing people said, that’d newbies were copying. Meditation is a good item , if you want to act all pro by saying it sucks because some no lifer on twitch said it be my guest. See yall online
    Lololol...since season 6 started you have 42% win rate. So um, ya...like, you don't OWN anyone.

And no med is not a good relic to start with . Unless of course you're a noob. Itused to be good before it was nerfed to shit in s4.

Keep playing. Maybe you can get out of that 40% win bracket and your comments will actually mean something.

TATA KIDDO

Haha what a sad reply is all I can say

Good luck having no life BRO, looking up my stats to try to make a burn. Follow the meta noobie , and get your gaming life dictated to you

It’s because I’m not a meta player, YouTube/twitch noob that needs builds and meta guide

I play with who I like, even if that god is not praised by some no lifer in twitch. And meditation is actually very good, deal with it.

Now go listen to what others tell you to do on twitch please ! While I enjoy the game I enjoyed for 10 years. Bye noobie!
    Last edited by Gitjuh Cheetoh; 04-04-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitjuh Cheetoh View Post
    Haha what a sad reply is all I can say

Good luck having no life BRO, looking up my stats to try to make a burn. Follow the meta noobie , and get your gaming life dictated to you

It’s because I’m not a meta player, YouTube/twitch noob that needs builds and meta guide

I play with who I like, even if that god is not praised by some no lifer in twitch. And meditation is actually very good, deal with it.

Now go listen to what others tell you to do on twitch please ! While I enjoy the game I enjoyed for 10 years. Bye noobie!
    Pssst...I didn't have to try to burn you, your lie about owning PC players with a %42 win rate did it for me.

As far as meta... you most be new to these forums. I'm constantly posting against m eta gamers. Meta is for sheep.

To sum it up... You aren't good, you don't own anyone with that abysmal win rate you have. Just a poor Xbox player trying to convince yourself that you actually matter.

GIT GUD TATA KIDDO

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfThe4skin View Post
    Pssst...I didn't have to try to burn you, your lie about owning PC players with a %42 win rate did it for me.

As far as meta... you most be new to these forums. I'm constantly posting against m eta gamers. Meta is for sheep.

To sum it up... You aren't good, you don't own anyone with that abysmal win rate you have. Just a poor Xbox player trying to convince yourself that you actually matter.

GIT GUD TATA KIDDO
    Its not your forum, i think no Lifers like you are the core of the toxicity of the game community. If you are spitting this poison for such a long time on these forums, then this forum is very poorly moderated is all I can say. You are that player constantly pinging , constantly saying “ You rock ! , wait ! Cancel that !”

You are constantly taking out frustration on casual players that have other things to do like having a good looking girlfriend or a serious job. You should leave people that want to play this for fun, and not as substitute for having a girlfriend alone.

I’ve played this game since the beginning so I’m not a noob, I just have other things to do too like meeting women , hint hint
    If I have a or some lesser seasons than that’s no reason for you to start attacking people, you are no one and can give my opinion whether you like it or not

Again thus forum is poorly moderated if figures like you can freely spit acid at anyone you don’t agree with........