Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: why was loki nerfed?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Because glass cannons who can could kill you in a second don't need damage mitigation.

He's a stealth assassin with heavy burst, it made no sense for him to have it.
    The mitigation is fucking negligible. I've instakilled Loki's his stealth on at near max health. Loki had mitigations because the fucker has to WALK everywhere and is in the middle of team fights and if he uses it as a get in, he has no way out.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    I dont think you have touched ranked above Diamond+ games also wards doesnt counter stealth and if by counter building you mean building 4 deffense items so that Loki wouldnt been able kill you then i guess
    Loki still has to walk to a lane to gank and the fuck him up harder because if he goes for a gank you KNOW he's going to ult you in most cases. the good junglers can kill their gank targets without even burning their ult, Loki on the other hand does. Loki has way more chances to fuck up his ganks.

My biggest question is why Loki got nerfed even though there's WAY MORE cancerous gods that are better then him.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 03-01-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    the girlfriend of a dev got spanked by loki and finally after years of complaining that was THE only good reason to nerf him ,)

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I think the nerf to his burst was needed but he lost too much overall. I personally would like to see some buffs in other area's.

1. Stealth lost a lot of utility to get in and run through a team fight so I think it's fair to give it a little more move speed letting Loki maneuver around into position. This would also help with his jungle ganks.
    2. Make the 3 .5 damage attacks in his chain a cleave maybe even max it at 3 minions to help him clear jungle and even waves faster especially early game. I feel this can put him back into the jungle and not always forcing him to Solo lane.

The biggest thing with the damage nerf is his jungle feels SO slow now and I would love to see him come back into that roll.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Hell lets use bring up Achilles. Fun god, great jungler and solo laner with a niche in each and overall one of the better warriors. That guy can BURST a fucker down hard because he goes well with nearly every physical power item. Runeforged, Hydra's, Crusher, Transcendence the list goes on. He's basically Loki but better made.

When Loki got nerfed it made him gutter trash tier. Like a lot of nerfs on gods render them inert or pointless. sKadi's ult change made using her ult more restricted in how you can use it because the health regain is wasted. it should have been immunity and weaker health gain.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 03-09-2019 at 11:27 PM.