Thread: Pele legit makes me wanna vomid

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Janissary90's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Angry Pele legit makes me wanna vomid

I'm sorry Hi-rez are you thinking gods like this in cocaine parties but THis god should remove from game until make her somewhat balanced.After all this month this fucking thing nerfed 10 damage %10 lifesteal like.THİS NERF DONT DO SHİT.Which person think this passive and buffs is reasonable?She have damage increase in her passive,Damage increase in her aura,lifesteal passive makes her more warrior than assassin.Her only aim required skill is her 1 and double procs.

Also Pele mains have some mental status of Loki player.They think this god is balanced and requires skill to play and they are winning bc everyone else is bad .Yeah Warrior like sustain and Mage like Burst ability damage and even you build lifesteal she have overproc with Soul Eater.What a balanced god.

All this %5 nerfs didn't effect nothing. https://smite.gamepedia.com/Pele
    This god requires new passive and nerfs for make her somewhat balanced.She is Loki and Camazotz combine.Fuck this unbalaced no effort gods .Balance team loves releasing broken gods so they can toy with them until make to gods out of meta.Sigh.Why I'm still playing this game in 2019?Bc I'm addicted and nothing else.
    Last edited by Janissary90; 02-10-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    Critize for better Smite.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    She is even better in conq then other modes cause of her speed in jungle.

But I rarely see her in other modes, I don't get why, cause she is so good.

More people play Arthur arena then Pele. I really don't get that. When Baron was released he was in every arena game with his OP. But Pele nope almost never see her, when you do she is a wrecking ball.

I haven't played her that much myself but I think she is kinda fun as well, with her ult aoe, speed and getting healed in crazy situations and live.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    For me, I still don't understand why they gave a knockup (one of the strongest Hard CC in the game) to an assassin, and whats more, its bloody AOE, rather than single target.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    She's not as bad as most people make her out to be but at lower levels of play she definitely controls a game if the enemy Jungler can't keep up with her clear and counter rotate. I don't think she's terribly designed, per say, but she definitely could use some adjustments to her cooldown timers across her whole kit except maybe her ult.

i could see an adjustment to her knock up though, making it two rings instead of 3, expanding the first ring halfway into the second ring's spot but maxing it out giving it the same range as the 3rd ring on the second burst.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    She's not as bad as most people make her out to be but at lower levels of play she definitely controls a game if the enemy Jungler can't keep up with her clear and counter rotate. I don't think she's terribly designed, per say, but she definitely could use some adjustments to her cooldown timers across her whole kit except maybe her ult.

i could see an adjustment to her knock up though, making it two rings instead of 3, expanding the first ring halfway into the second ring's spot but maxing it out giving it the same range as the 3rd ring on the second burst.
    From my perspective, its just fundamentally wrong that an Assassin has better multi-target hard CC than a Warrior.

Not sure what should be changed about her 2. Lengthen the cooldown? Or reduce the damage? Or change it to a Soft CC instead of a Hard CC?

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I cant hear it anymore.... yes pele is an good assasine but others like loki, daji,.... are too. and her passive is good yes but this only works for 4 srconds with an high amount of cooldown.
    and her knockup isnt the hardest cc its only a few seconds so chill... for example ymir stun goes 2.25 lr anubis 2 sec. yeah its helpfuf but pele need it.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Pele is literally a one-off Assassin, moreso than other Assassins with similar playstyles. She is meant to get in fast, hit hard, kill, or run/get away fast. She also has late-game teamfight potential, which is a massive weakness to a LOT of Assassins who are simply single-target losers with absolutely zero AOE damage, or AOE CC. Pele fills this niche nicely with a Blink and her knock up, or ult and knock up.

Her burst damage is high, yes, but it has to be. She has to have high damage in order to be able to sustain her reasonably low health pool, which you have to sustain with leech. Anti-heal, even just a single 40% Brawlers, can cripple her potential and ruin her a hell of a lot faster than without it.

Early game, yes, she can snowball... BUT: So can Bakasura, Awilix, Ao Kuang, Erlang Shen, Susano, or a half or a dozen other able Jungle picks in the game. She's not the only one with decent-high damage, movement speed, viability or anything else. Don't pretend that she is just because she FEELS overtuned and you didn't choose Aegis or Beads to counter her knock up (Which is why you got wrecked.)