Thread: Basic Attack doesnt work???

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Basic Attack doesnt work???

I was going against a Bellona in arena and noticed my basic attack didn’t work. I thought it was maybe my controller or I wasn’t tapping hard enough, but noticed it happen again where I couldn’t hit with my basic at all. What is this? Is there a skill or item that prevents basic attacks or is this a bug?

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 986
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Bellona 3 is a disarm.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Disarm is a pretty rare CC effect, it's pretty much just Bellona, Nike and Fafnir these days that have it. Ah Muzen Cab used? to have it. If anyone else has a disarm it doesn't come to mind.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Ah Muzen Cab used to have a disarm attached to his Bees! passive effect, yes, where he could disarm you if he had his Bees! passive stay on you for like 4 seconds or so I think? He'd disarm you for 1 second. Honestly, it was a retarded move getting rid of his disarm. Now he's just a generic power-built ability-based Hunter with absolutely no crowd control beyond absolutely BASIC vision/ stealth-vision with his Bees! effect. His disarm was useful, and needed, for him to be able to lane against other Hunters.

Other Hunters get: Dashes, stuns, roots, CC immune ultimates, built in anti-heal, or anything else under the sun.

Ah Muzen Cab, as awesome as he is no less, gets: increased basic movement speed (which never saves his life ever because anybody will catch up to him because: Slows, roots, stuns, dashes, leaps or Curse), good wave clear, a very small Ult timer (honestly his saving grace at this point), a few "free wards" that offer almost absolutely zero vision of the area around them on the map (The best these do is to warn you if somebody is approaching because, lo and behold, your Hive is now missing from the map. Why? Because people kill them every time they see them.)

AMC gets absolutely nothing of any substantial value that other Hunters get, so he is never going to be in the Meta again without at least his Disarm back.

But this thread was about a match against a Bellona: Yes, she has a Disarm in her toolkit.