Thread: LF Ranked Joust - EST late night. I can fill any role.

Junior Member Cupidhead Nervecoil's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

LF Ranked Joust - EST late night. I can fill any role.

I'm super competitive and can be super toxic when people just don't know what they're doing.

I solo ranked joust.. and every season move up and down from Plat to silver. I've grown to think I'm the only person who solo's that isn't complete trash at the game.. because more times than not, i get the most random occurrences of really bad players.

If I were to give a true MM, I'm probably mid plat at best.. and i say at best because I've never had the opportunity to play with a squad and grow. I'm used to being the top player in the match and still losing from lack of coordination.

Looking for a squad who loves to talk shit to each other (all in good fun) and is super competitive. A squad that can be CONSTRUCTIVE in yelling at each other after a loss in order to identify areas of improvement without getting salty about it. Looking for a squad that understands how to counterbuild both comps and builds and plays the match for advantage plays.

If that sounds good, plz send me a msg or inv or whatever - I don't mind "trying out" or something. Or, feel free to harass and spam me.. I'm kinda bored atm so that works too.

<3,
    Nervecoil

Junior Member Cupidhead Nervecoil's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Haaaallllppppp.